581-600

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Chapter 581: Play with dad

Chapter 581 Playing with Dad

There was no expression on his face, he looked like a cool and cold little killer.

He raised the writing board to Lu Li and Qu Qianqian: Do the task.

Not far away, when Li Jiaojiao saw this, her face became very ugly.

Li Yue's brows frowned, her expression changed, she lowered her voice, and gritted her teeth to Li Jiaojiao, "Didn't you say that you have already got Lu Li? What is going on now?"

Li Jiaojiao didn't return her, her face was sinking as if dripping water, and there was even a trace of irritation in her eyes, feeling that she was deceived by Lu Li.

But in a flash, it returned to normal.

She gritted her teeth fiercely, endured it, smiled innocently and walked over.

As if not seeing Qu Qianqian and Jian Xiyan, she asked Lu Li pretending to be confused:

"Hey, Lu Li, didn't you just say that you want to do the task with me?"

Little Luli nodded: "Yes."

Seeing that she hadn't denied it, Li Jiaojiao was relieved, she looked at Qu Qianqian and the others:

"Then they are..."

"Sister Qianqian and Brother Xiyan also have to do tasks," the little girl said happily, "So, wait for the four of us to do the task together."

Li Jiaojiao opened her mouth, "Four or four people?"

"Yeah."

Xiao Lu Li also counted carefully, from her own count to Qu Qianqian, Jian Xiyan, and finally to Li Jiaojiao, "Look, there are exactly four."

Li Jiaojiao's face suddenly became more and more ugly, still a little embarrassed.

She did not expect that she had misunderstood.

However, if you think about it carefully, Lu Li really just said that she can do the task with her.

But he didn't say, only to do the task with her alone.

She was alone in that foolish, foolishly thinking that the strategy had succeeded.

Obviously, if she does not take the initiative to come to her.

Lu Li intends to do the task directly with Qu Qianqian and the others.

Thinking of this, Li Jiaojiao's face looked a little ugly.

But then I thought, it's okay, four people are four people.

Although it was a little troublesome, it did not hinder her plan.

Li Jiaojiao just wanted to agree. Liu Xiaoyun heard their conversation and couldn't hold back. After passing by, she said quietly:

"Well, Lu Li, can I, can I do the task with you?"

The same tone as Li Jiaojiao said before.

Without any hesitation, the little girl said crisply, "Yes."

——Even the words are exactly the same.

When Liu Jia's son Liu Yan saw this, he didn't want to be single, so he came to ask.

The little girl still said, yes.

In the eyes of the little girl, many people are powerful.

In this case, if you meet a bad guy later, there are so many of them, you can scare him to death.