1061-1082 (end)

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Vol 2 Chapter 1061: Dad is fun now

   Chapter 1061 My father is fun now

  Xiao Lu Li knows nothing about this.

  After disposing of the nasty carrots, she looked at her empty hands, in a great mood, and Xiaofei's face was full of joy.

  She dragged her little pink quilt over and covered her body, with her small head resting on the pillow, and finally going to sleep, her expression even more obedient:

   "Auntie, I'm going to sleep, good night."

  Song Qingwan was silent: "...you may not be able to sleep."

  Little girl: "?"

  Song Qingwan: "Your father is awake."

  Little girl: "..."

  Little girl: "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

  ......

  At present, Song Qingwan and Lu Qidong can no longer control this situation.

five minutes later--

  Xiao Luli's ten fart stocks were not only knocked out, even the remaining 5 heads were all knocked out by her father with carrots.

  At this moment, the person was squatting in the corner of the bedroom, his little hand wiped his eyes desperately, and the crying boss was sad.

   "Why cry, why didn't you cry before?"

  Lu Junhan lowered his eyes and sneered uncontrollably with his arms on the side.

"I do not have......"

  Little Lolita raised her red eyes, grieving Baba: "Dad, don't talk nonsense..."

  Lu Junhan raised his eyebrows: "Oh, you didn't, then the ghost was saying that you want to take off my pants?"

  "......"

  Little Lolita can't tell lies, she just hangs her head in a hurry.

  Lu Junhan didn't let her go, and continued to sneer: "It's the ghost who is poking my head with carrots desperately again. Are you really going to take it off?"

   "...It's not a ghost, it's Riri."

  Little Lolita was tearful and her expression became even more aggrieved. Song Qingwan and Lu Qidong couldn't bear to look at them.

  Lu Jun is cold and indifferent: "So should I hit you?"

"Should."

  "Should you be beaten?"

  The little girl rubbed her eyes, and the little milk kept choking her voice: "Should..."

   Xiao Lu Li's arrogance weakened at once, and she was almost gone, she was almost suppressed by her father.

  Lu Junhan hooked her thin lips with satisfaction, and was about to take the opportunity to order her to go back to bed and go to sleep.

   Otherwise, let her squat in the corner like this, crying bitterly like a ghost, and they don't need to sleep this night.

  Who knows, at this moment, the little girl cried and cried, as if suddenly remembering something, she opened her eyes and said, "That's not right."

  Lu Junhan twisted his eyebrows slightly.

  Little Lolita: "Dad, aren't you asleep?"

  Lu Junhan: "..."