621-640

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Chapter 621: No one he can't tame

Chapter 621 There is no one he can't tame yet

Old Shen also reacted, dare to love Lu Junhan, this kid is testing him.

In the past few decades, Mr. Shen has trained so many people and trained many people. Even a soft guy who loves to cry and can't support the wall with mud, he can train him stronger than steel.

Naturally, I won't be afraid of a three-year-old girl now.

As a result, Old Shen's voice was deep, his face was calm and solemn, and he deliberately exuded a strong, majestic aura that could scare the child to death, and commanded:

"Yes, I want the watermelon in your hand. Give it to me now."

"I don't!" The little girl refused completely. The little milk sounded no fear and tremor. She held the watermelon and said angrily, "This is my baby! If you **** it, my father will fight. Damn you! My father is amazing!"

Lu Junhan: "..."

Shen Lao's expression remained unchanged, and he continued to work harder, and his tone became more deterrent:

"Give it to me! I won't say anything a third time!"

Put it outside, just with this tone and face, an adult soldier might be scared to tremble. After all, the things that old Shen has experienced in the past few decades are really not virtual. He saw it.

But little Lolita just hummed:

"no!"

Not only was he not afraid, but he also acted spoiled.

Correct.

Sprinkled...

Jiao.

Old Shen: "..."

The four hall masters watching the play: "..."

It feels like Shen Lao's fame is about to be destroyed by this little girl.

Looking at it this way, in terms of courage, this new successor completely passed the test.

After all, there are few adults who are not afraid of Shen Lao, and there are few children who are not afraid of Shen Lao.

It is rare that Lu Li is not afraid of Shen Lao.

Lu Junhan put away the phone, glanced at him faintly, and sneered: "Don't expect this to scare her, she's not even afraid of me, but still afraid of you?"

Old Shen: "..."

Old Shen is not a person who can only scare people. He has many ways to train people, but he uses force to scare people. This is the simplest and fastest method.

He thought for two seconds, and finally decided to grab it directly.

He beckoned to the little Lu Li over there, and said in a deep voice, "Girl, come here."

The little girl was very wary, "Shen, do you want to grab someone's baby?"

Shen Laogang wanted to lie to her and say no. After all, soldiers are not tired of fraud. Although it is immoral to lie to children, they are now the enemy. Only winning or losing is irrelevant to character.

But before Elder Shen said anything, the little girl frowned and said:

"You must want to **** someone's baby, my father said, you are a bad guy, you just want to **** someone's baby! They won't pass away! People are smart now!"

Old Shen was very pleased. He didn't expect the little girl to be so defensive. However, the next second, what the little girl said almost made him fall.