681-700

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Vol 2 Chapter 681: I beg you, let others make a living

Chapter 681 I beg you, let others make a living

Soon, the four limp young boys were called to do something by the fathers before they even finished their milk.

Before Han Qin snatched Xiao Luli's carrot, although he didn't succeed in the end, Han Qin did **** it.

This Xiao Lori has always been in her heart, I still remember it clearly!

——Except for Dad, no one can **** her carrot, no one! ! !

The next time I heard that I was going to get Han Qin's mobile phone, Xiao Luli refused without thinking about it.

She turned her back in anger, holding her small arms, and the little milk hummed:

"No, people shouldn't take the bad uncle's cell phone!"

Little Lu Li didn't want to go, and the other three little guys naturally didn't want to.

With this time, it is better to go back and drink the remaining milk.

Qu Sinian saw this and thought about it.

But Lu Junhan was very calm, his expression didn't change a bit, and instead he said casually: "That bad uncle robbed you of your carrot before, don't you want to take it back?"

Little Lori really hesitated, she whispered: "But Dad, the bad uncle doesn't have any carrots now."

"But he has a cell phone."

"But the phone is not a carrot."

Little Lori frowned her brows tangledly, looking distressed.

Lu Junhan lowered his eyes, looked at the little girl's watery black and clear eyes, and flickered unchangingly: "His phone is."

The little girl glared her **** eyes.

Qu Qianqian and the others were also shocked.

Was the bad uncle's phone made of carrot? ?

Zhang Dazhuang and the others were also shocked. Obviously they didn't expect that all four of them would believe it.

Because they wanted to see what the carrot phone looked like, Xiao Luli and the others were not busy drinking the remaining milk. They planned to grab the bad uncle's phone later and take a look.

Zhang Dazhuang thought for a while, but still felt uneasy. He looked at the little guys over there who were whispering and didn't know what they were discussing. After a long silence, he looked at Lu Junhan and said:

"Just let them go?"

"Otherwise?" Lu Junhan frowned and raised his eyes, "Do you want to send them off with a firecracker?"

"..."

Zhang Dazhuang: "No...I mean, we don't need to explain to them in advance, what should we do later?"

"No," Lu Junhan lowered his eyes, took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, but didn't light it. He just put it in his hand slowly, and then he continued lightly:

"As long as she wants to take it, she can take it back even if she doesn't have any plans-the point is whether she wants it."

Zhang Dazhuang: "???"

Let alone Zhang Dazhuang, even Qu Sinian and Jian Yi didn't quite understand Lu Junhan's words, but seeing that Lu Junhan didn't seem unsure, they didn't ask much.

Soon, the conversation between Lu Junhan and the others was over, and Xiao Luli and the others were also over.

Xiao Lu Li slammed her sleeves fiercely, stomped her cute feet in pink sneakers, and said imposingly: