1121-1147 (end of extras)

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Vol 2 Chapter 1121: I wanted to delete his memory a long time ago

   Chapter 1121 I wanted to delete his memory a long time ago

  At this moment, what Zhang Dazhuang said hadn't gone out yet, and Jian Yi and Lu Junhan, who were planning to walk for hundreds of years on foot, also arrived.

  The two of them, dressed in brocade and long black robes, with long jade bodies and cold faces, suddenly appeared in front of everyone.

Before he had time to speak, he looked up and saw four small black faces that seemed to have just been dug out of the alchemy furnace.

  The two fathers fell silent for a moment.

  Qu Sinian did not give them a chance to turn around and disappear, leaving here, he used to hold one person's shoulder with one hand, and said with a smile:

   "Yes, yes, you read it right, and your eyes are not blind. These are indeed true, such as fake replacements, and they are indeed the little cubs of our family."

  Jian Yi: "......"

  Lu Junhan: "..."

  Jian Yi ignored him, waved his arm, and asked the teacher who came over: "What happened?"

  The teacher moved her mouth, as if she wanted to say something, but she didn't know where to start.

  Probably this is really incredible. She has been teaching magic in the gods for so many years and has never encountered such an outrageous thing, which has led to a little bit of subversion of the world view.

  Lu Junhan looked at one of the little Lori who had been blinking with big eyes, even the black face was cute and terribly cute, and he just glanced at her and ignored her very naturally.

   directly ask the Jianxi proverb at the end:

"what happened?"

  Jian Xiyan glanced at Xiao Luli.

  Little Lu Li didn't know that the last thing her father wanted was to be the first to speak. Instead, he stretched out a little hand, pointed at the teacher happily, and said to Lu Junhan:

   "Dad, the teacher is teaching us to blow up the school!"

  Lu Junhan: "..."

  The teacher was taken aback, and quickly denied: "No, no, I didn't teach them this, I just taught..."

   "And we can learn very well,"

  Zhang Yiming pointed to the ruins behind him, and now there are only a pile of black charcoal academy palaces left: "Dad, look, did we blow it up?"

   Zhang Dazhuang: "..."

   "I think it's very good!" Little baby Qu Qianqian took a look and asked her father for credit: "We fried it and it was clean! No table left."

  Qu Sinian saw the teacher's face distorted, and hurriedly interrupted: "...Baby, you can just keep silent."

  【Nothing can be cleaned. There is one more point here. 】

  Jane Xiyan children have sharp eyes, and suddenly saw that there is only half of a burnt green leaf beside their feet. After writing this string of words using magic techniques.

  He used the flame technique and burned the remaining half of the leaf to ashes. He pursed his small mouth, and his face, which had always been paralyzed, was a little happy: