921-940

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Vol 2 Chapter 921: Dad, fight if you have the ability

   Chapter 921 Dad, fight if you have the ability

Therefore, under the reverse operation of Jianxiyan children's high IQ, the person who was supposed to be the most unbelievable, directly surpassed Zhang Yiming and Lu Li, who were most likely to read the letter, and became the second person present who brought out their beliefs. .

  And as his father, Jian Yi has also changed from being the one who was calm and calm at the beginning to the one who is now the busiest and busiest, wishing to smash his mobile phone on the spot.

  Jian Yi squinted her eyes, suddenly got up from the seat, her thin lips lightly opened, and her clear voice was stern: "Give me the phone."

  Jian Xiyan naturally refused. He put his phone behind him, squeezed his blushing mouth, and shook his head into a rattle. After holding back for two seconds, he said: "No!"

  At this moment, Zhang Dazhuang next to him was not idle either. Seeing that the softness is not enough, then he can only be hardened!

  But Zhang Dazhuang is not stupid, knowing that he can't attack rashly.

  So, he first coaxed his stinky boy with a good word and angrily for a while, indicating: OK, you can read the letter if you want, I don't care, you just have to be happy.

   And Zhang Yiming really inherited his low IQ, and it was very easy to believe it.

  Seeing that Zhang Yiming relaxed his vigilance, even the letter was casually placed at hand, and he didn't even mean to hide or guard him.

   Seeing the opportunity, Zhang Dazhuang suddenly stood up from his seat with a "swish", quickly bent over, stretched out his hand, and was about to grab the letter!

  As long as the letter is received, he is still afraid of a fart!

   Whether his innocence can be kept, it depends on now!

  But who knows, after the Jianxi proverb over there said "no", Jian Yi's face was cold, and if nothing else, he had to reach out and grab it.

  Jane Xiyan's delicate face turned pale with fright, he hurriedly shook the tablet in his hand, holding the phone, like a small fish, immediately got into the side Zhang Dazhuang's back and hid.

  Furthermore, he not only hid, but also made a grimace at Jian Yi in the demonstration, and the little milk "hum" heavily.

  Obviously, he hadn't forgotten what Jian Yi had just hit him several times.

  Jian Yi's always faint face instantly became colder.

  This bastard, it's just the opposite!

  Jian Yi passed Zhang Dazhuang and stared at Xiao Zhengtai behind him, his voice filled with danger: "Come out!"

  Not only does Jian Xiyan fail to make it, but his little hands are still holding on to Zhang Dazhuang's pants. If Zhang Dazhuang's eyes are fast and his hands are quick, his trousers will probably be taken off by Jian Xiyan!

   Zhang Dazhuang: "..."

  ? ? ?

  No, you father and son fight, can you please don't get me involved! ! ! !

  I'm thinking of a way to believe it! I am also very busy! ! !

  Because Jian Xiyan almost took off his pants, Zhang Dazhuang naturally didn't want to grab the letter anymore.