361-380

I Became theVillain's Own Daughter Chapter 361: We have money

Chapter 361 We have money

After she finished speaking, she carried her big water bottle happily, stepped on her short legs, and ran to the side of the old man. She raised her head and said, "Grandpa, grandpa!! Auntie asked me to come and help. You touch the rocks!"

Song Qingwan: "???"

Song Qingwan smiled directly.

This little fat girl!

The old man has been waiting for a card, but he can't wait for a while. At this moment, he's annoyed and wanted to refuse.

After all, adult matters, children come to mix things up!

But thinking that this girl had just come forward to defend him in front of Shen Lao, and Shen Lao also praised her as good, and looked at her big eyes with dizzy eyes, suddenly relented.

He picked her up, put it on her body, and sighed with self-defetion:

"Fine, touch it."

After losing so many times anyway, it doesn't hurt to lose another round.

The little girl sat on him, and the little milk said in a crisp voice, "Okay! Grandpa, don't be afraid, Lili will give you the most beautiful and most beautiful stone back!"

The old man hadn't spoken yet, and the opposite old man "poofed" and laughed.

He slapped the "Hong Zhong" in his hand, and said with a teasing smile: "Hey, if you lose so much, don't give up on yourself! What can the children know, don't accidentally take your money when the time comes. It's not good to lose everything."

"That's right," Old Man Lin played out the cards in his hand and snorted coldly: "If you lose by then, you know that your skills are inferior to others, but it all depends on the child. This is very wicked!"

The old man's face was blue and white, and when he was about to speak, the little girl listened to them ignorantly.

But what they said was too ironic, and there were a few idioms in it. The little girl didn't understand at all, but she understood the word "lost". She thought it was Grandpa Yu and Grandpa Lin who were afraid that Grandpa would lose. .

So he said seriously,

"Grandpa Yu, Grandpa Lin, don't worry! My grandpa won't lose."

The two elders Yu and Lin snorted noncommitantly, "That's not necessarily true."

As soon as these words fell, the little girl saw herself and hurried to grab a card back.

I scratched my head, worrying about which one to throw.

Looking at the colorful "stones" in front of him.

She tilted her head for a moment, and was about to throw away the "North" stone with the most unsightly pattern.

The old man over there overturned all the cards, and said excitedly: "Take the three, I won! I won!!!"

Hearing this, the two fathers Yu Rende and Lin Yulu looked at the card in disbelief!

It's really Hu.

Not fried.

Moreover, the old man is self-control, which is equivalent to the money he collected in this round is their previous three rounds!

Although the little girl didn't know what happened, she was still a little confused, but she was immediately happy when she heard the word "win" said by Grandpa Grandpa.