261-280

I Became the Villain’s Own Daughter Chapter 261: Uncle, you are so nice

Chapter 261 Uncle, you are so good

No more!

Tangtang was taken away by father! !

The little girl had a collapsed expression of "the sky is falling and the earth is breaking."

The delicate little face turned white for several degrees, and she looked helpless.

Auntie said that after the others had finished dividing, the remaining Tangtang would be hers.

But, but there is no leftover sugar candies!

She has no sugar to eat!

But... Dad has a lot.

Lu Junhan sat in a chair lazily, with his long legs lying idle.

The next second, he lowered his eyes slightly, and his slender fingers picked a slightly not too sweet mint from the bag.

Under the little girl's distraught and eager expression of swallowing her saliva, she untiedly opened the candy packaging bag.

The little girl blinked her **** eyes and chirped her bright red mouth. She couldn't help but called him: "Dad..."

The indifferent and expensive man bit the mint in his mouth, glanced at her with his head, and raised his brow:

"Why are you still here? I received the candy, you can go."

"..."

The little girl pursed her small mouth, stretched out her little hand, and pitifully pulled the hem of his clothes. After hesitating a few times, her face turned red, and finally she said:

"...Dad, Lili wants to eat Tangtang too."

Lu Junhan removed another milk candy, the milky flavor was strong, and you could smell it.

The little girl's eyes brightened, thinking that her father was stripping her, Pi Diandian stepped forward, just about to open her mouth to pick it up.

The next second, I saw her father put the toffee into his mouth again, and then casually replied:

"Eat if you want, I didn't stop you."

"..."

The little girl grabbed her tender little finger and saw that the candy was gone. She was instantly aggrieved. Her **** eyes were wet, "But, dad, Lili is out of candy."

"So miserable?"

The man glanced at her lightly, shaking the sugar bag in his hand with his fingers, and the little girl couldn't move his eyes away.

After a while, little Lolita sniffed and stood beside him, and the little milk choked:

"Yes, Lili is so miserable!"

Seeing that my father stopped speaking.

The little girl stood pitifully beside his chair, plucking up courage, with a little embarrassment on Xiaofei’s face, she whispered:

"Dad, you, can you give Lili some sugar, Lili will definitely return it to you in the future!"

"No," Lu Junhan glanced at her, "How do I know when you will pay it back?"

"I will pay it back!" The little girl was a little anxious, "Lili and Lili will return it to you when they get home! Really, dad, you believe me!"

Zhang Dazhuang next to him can't see it.

They want no daughter, but there is a mischievous son in the family. Don't mention how annoying it is, they can't wait to drive him out of the house and let him die.