461-480

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Chapter 461: Hurry up and save them

Chapter 461, hurry up and save them

"Yes!"

Seeing this line of words, Zhang Yiming seemed to think of something, Xiao Chuan slapped his head sharply, and said:

"I remember the teacher said that if you encounter a bad person, you should quickly go to the police officer uncle, the police officer uncle is very powerful, they will catch the bad guy the most!"

Jane Xiyan nodded and gave him an appreciative look.

Because of previous negligence, Song Wanwan and three other children were abducted by traffickers at the entrance of the kindergarten.

In fact, after carefully recalling this incident, it was not only the newly appointed principal, but also the teachers of other classes. When I heard about this incident, the first reaction was not to feel scared, but to feel incredible.

In their opinion, it is impossible for these eight children to walk to the door of the kindergarten on their own without being discovered.

Haicheng Kindergarten is a kindergarten for nobles. It is very large. I don't know how many bodyguards guard and patrol in the garden.

Moreover, there were many teachers who were not in class at that time, most of them were walking around outside, and even more than a dozen aunts and gardeners were cleaning the fallen leaves under the trees in the yard.

Since they can enter the Haicheng kindergarten, these teachers are naturally not ordinary teachers, and those aunts and gardeners are more experienced in bringing children.

There were so many people outside the class, but the eight children left the class and finally walked to the door of the kindergarten. No one spotted them in the middle.

If someone came across and saw these children walking towards the door without the teacher taking them, I'm afraid they would have called the eight of them back and asked them carefully.

No matter what will happen to be trafficked.

Of course, these teachers did not know that a carp essence that exploded in luck was mixed into these eight children.

The little carp had just been tortured by four English lessons and his eyes turned black. He just wanted to leave school and go home quickly.

The speed of rushing to the door of the kindergarten is unprecedented.

For such a carp who just wants to go home and doesn't want to stay in school anymore, those people naturally can't catch them.

But the principal didn't know the inside story, so he had to strengthen all aspects of prevention.

A few days after the new principal took office, he deliberately instructed the teachers in each class and asked them to add a few more safety awareness classes to the children.

Once you accidentally get lost or abducted by bad guys, remember to ask the police officer's uncle for help as soon as possible.

Xiao Luli had taken several safety classes before.

Hearing this, he quickly took out the cell phone Lu Anran gave her yesterday from his schoolbag.

Yesterday, Lu Anran gave her mobile phone to the little girl to play games, and then hurriedly took Yu Zheng away, but the mobile phone forgot to come back.

Fortunately, the little girl did not lose her phone.

Xiao Luli's long black eyelashes hung down, and her little white hands seriously pressed a few numbers, and she said milkily: