601-620

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Chapter 601: You said your father was dizzy? !

Chapter 601 You said your father was dizzy? !

Jian Cheng stayed for five seconds.

He looked at Jian Yi with his eyes closed on the sofa, then looked down at Jian Xiyan in front of him, as if he was a little silly, and asked tremblingly, "You, what's wrong with your father?"

Jian Xiyan glanced at him blankly, pursed his small mouth, and wrote patiently: yun.

Jian Chenglang stammered: "Who are you talking about, who is dizzy?"

Jian Xiyan gave him a blank look, as if he didn't expect that his brother's eyes were so bad that he didn't even see what he wrote just now.

He pointed to Jian Yi on the sofa and wrote: Dad.

This time, Jianxi Yan wrote a lot bigger.

Even a super nearsighted person can clearly see what he wrote.

He thought about it, and then wrote: Dad Yun.

After finishing writing, he drew the tablet into Jian Chenglang's eyes.

Jian Chenglang looked at these words that could not be mistaken, and finally healed, and his voice rose sharply: "You said your father is dizzy?!!!"

Jane Xiyan nodded.

Jian Chenglang: "..."

Jian Chenglang couldn't ask too much, and couldn't control so much. He hurried over to push his brother on the sofa several times, and found that Jian Yi was not awake. It really seemed to have passed out.

Jian Chenglang was dumbfounded.

The first thought that popped up in his brain was:

Isn't his brother sick and fainted suddenly?

wrong!

His brother has undergone regular physical examinations in recent years, and the last physical examination time was a week ago.

The report obtained is also very healthy and there is no problem.

Or is his brother actually stunned by the proverb?

Has Xiaoyan's combat effectiveness been so strong?

Until the end, his thoughts were--

It's amazing!

His brother would faint! ! !

Jian Chenglang's brain is confused, and all the messy thoughts are coming up.

Jane Xiyan stretched out his hands and pulled the hem of his clothes.

Show him the clipboard: Let's drag Dad to sister Lili, I'm about to start writing.

Jian Chenglang: "..."

Little ancestor, your father is still alive and dead at the moment, you are still thinking about writing your composition!

You are really a good son of your father.

Jian Chenglang took out his mobile phone and was about to call 120 to save people, while anxiously asked Jian Xiyan: "How did your dad faint?"

Jian Xiyan saw that Jian Chenglang didn't seem to understand this, so he wouldn't help him drag his father.

So he pointed at the watermelon juice on the coffee table.

Also write: Nv Mu Fu Yue.

Jian Chenglang: "..."

Can you write something that humans see.