821-840

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Vol 2 Chapter 821: What to do if you don't have money to marry a wife

   Chapter 821 What to do if there is no money to marry a wife

  Lu Junhan walked here to answer the phone, not to avoid Lu Li, but to avoid the camera of the program group.

  As for the content of the call, it is the same as usual.

  It was nothing more than Song Qingwan and Lu Qidong who were uneasy and called over to tell him not to bully the little troublesome spirit.

  Lu Junhan heard that it was what they were about to say, and hung up after hearing a few words.

  This also caused the reason that although the little Lolita was very sticky to her father, when her father ran here to answer the phone, she immediately followed, but in the end she didn't hear any of the content of the call.

  Up till now, she thought that her father hadn't started talking on the phone.

   Leaning to his side, the old man with the small ears is tall.

  I am afraid that I missed a word.

  Lu Junhan originally wanted to scare the little idiot, to see if she would dare to eavesdrop next time.

  But before he spoke, another call came in, from Chen Shuo.

  Before he came to record the show, Lu Junhan had done that part of his work, and Lu Qidong would take care of the rest, but he was not needed.

  Chen Shuo called him now, obviously not for work, but to find clues to the disappearance of Haicheng.

  Lu Junhan obviously wanted to go with Qu Sinian.

  In the past few days when the recording program is free, I should hurry to find out the mastermind behind the disappearance, and take the initiative in my own hands.

  Moreover, neither of them is waiting to die.

  Lu Junhan answered the phone, before answering, Chen Shuo immediately reported:

"Shao Lu, today there are three other little girls who have disappeared strangely. They are all children from big families. But the good news is that I just let people collect the common characteristics of these missing little girls. I found that, They are all top big families from Haicheng, with beautiful faces and average ages of three or four years old..."

  Chen Shuo paused, looking at the IQ test report each missing girl had done before, and easily added:

   "Moreover, their IQs are quite high. The dumbest of them has an IQ of 120, which is more than 40 higher than the little lady!"

  In short, the master behind the disappearance case really wanted to kidnap the little girl. He really looks down upon their family's IQ of only 75, and still insists that he is not a human, but a carp-like little lady.

  As a result, the alarm was lifted, which is not just great news!

  Lu Junhan: "..."

  Fortunately, Lu Junhan did not remain silent for too long. Obviously, he was used to the low IQ of his daughter, and he asked Chen Shuo to continue reporting.

But the little girl who squatted in the grass over there was not so good. During the phone call, Chen Shuo's voice intermittently reached her ears, probably through the phone, Xiao Lu Li didn't recognize it for a while. It's Uncle Chen's voice.

  She only heard a few vague sentences on the phone: "There are three little girls today", "They are all very beautiful", "They are also three or four years old", and "They are all very IQ."