#63 Brad Marchand

"GDFR"- Flo Rida

******

"Hey Brad, have you seen that chick?" Loui asks, nudging me and pointing across the bar. I turn to where he's gesturing to and whistle.

"Oh wow, she looks like she needs a couple friends, hm?" I nudge him back and we both laugh. She looks familiar though...

"Indeed." We get up and head towards her, and I sit in the chair next to her.

"Can I help you?" She asks sweetly, and I smirk. I reply,

"You seemed mighty lonely, and I thought you'd like a free drink." she frowns, thinking about it as I continue, "I'm Brad. You?"

"(y/n)," she says, still staring at me. "And yeah, a free drink does sound kinda nice." I wink at Loui and give him a thumbs up as she orders something.

"So what's a pretty lady like you doing all alone?" I ask, and she blushes, shrugging.

"Well, I'm not that pretty, and I just broke up with my douche of a boyfriend cause he cheated." Ouch. "So I kinda wanted to be alone."

"Oh," I felt my cheerfulness deflate a bit. "I'm sorry." She waves it off with a smile. (y/n) says,

"Eh, it could be worse. And you look kinda familiar...what's your last name, Brad?"

"Marchand. You watch hockey?"

"Hell yeah I do! I was at the game!" I've been waiting for her to say that, seeing as she was wearing a Bruins jersey. I laugh, nodding.

"Yeah, I saw you behind our bench," I tell her, and she blushes. She winces,

"You did? Oh...that's embarrassing."

"No it's alright, otherwise I wouldn't have tried to figure out where you went." At this (y/n)'s jaw drops.

"You-you did?" She stutters, but I just laugh,

"No, I'm just joking with ya. Lucky coincidence, huh?" She nods shortly, taking a sip of her beer. "Where ya from, sweetheart?"

"Nowhere you'd care about," (y/n) answers quietly, facing the bar instead of me. "You just want me for the night." I sigh. That's what most girls I used to get were for, but not this one. She's not being easy. I correct,

"No, I actually don't. You don't seem like that kind of girl." I gasp suddenly, and she freaks out.

"What? What is it? What happened?" She questions worriedly.

"Oh, it's just I think your phone broke."

"Huh?" I laugh to myself before continuing,

"I don't believe my number is in it." She rolls her eyes, unlocking it and handing it to me. "Wait, really?" I'm actually kinda shocked she agreed.

"Well yeah, I try not to let the hot hockey players get away," (y/n) jokes. "When else am I gonna get one's number?"

"Hello, beautiful," Loui says from behind her. She jumps, then giggles.

"Nice try my Swedish friend," (y/n) laughs.

"Aww, sh*t, Brad got ya first, didn't he?" Loui pouts, and she nods with a grin. The three of us then laugh together, and I have a feeling this girl won't just be a fling.