#31 Carey Price

"Twins Skeletons"- Fall Out Boy

******

*Flashback*
"I can't believe you, do you think you own the world?" (y/n) screamed at me, and I chuckled.

"Do I?" I asked.

"I think you do, and I've had enough of it! I don't think we're going to work, Carey. If you think you can go out and do whatever you want and come back to find me just fine, then I'm done! I'm not the kind of person that can deal with that bullsh*t." I just watched as she ran out the door sobbing, not doing anything to stop her.

If I had known I'd never see my wife again I would've done anything to get her back.

*Flashback End*
"Are you kidding me?" I ask as I opened the letter. It's a note from (y/n), and in it she asks only one thing: 'Are we getting a divorce?' "No way!" PK looks over my shoulder and winces.

"Dude, you pretty much have to!" He exclaims. "You haven't seen her in like 5 months." I sigh, protesting,

"But I miss her, I need her!"

"Well, she obviously doesn't feel the same," he points out. I groan.

"Yeah I know, but what if I talk to her? She might listen to me..."

"Do you even know where she is?" I shake my head sadly. "I heard she's back in Toronto with her brothers." My head snaps up to look at him as I question,

"How do you know?" PK shrugs, answering,

"I'm still friends with (b/n), her older brother, and I recently got in contact with him asking about (y/n). He said she came back and is living with them for now."

I bite my lip and run to the bedroom, packing a suitcase, knowing exactly what I have to do. PK comes in after me, frowning. "You can't just go to Toronto just cause you wanna talk to her!"

"Yes I can." With that I head to the airport, booking the next flight to Toronto on the way.

The next day I've landed in (y/n)'s home city, and I call PK. "I just landed, what's the address again?" I scribble it down on a sticky note.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, man?" PK asks, still uneasy about my decision.

"No. But it's worth a try."

"Good luck." I hang up and grab my suitcase from the spinning belt, then get a taxi to (y/n)'s house. I'm a little uneasy as I get my bag out and head to the front door. I bite my lip as I knock, and I hear her brother shout,

"One minute!"

"I got it, (b/n)." My heart skips a beat as (y/n) opens the door. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm not doing it," I say, cutting right to the chase. "I don't want to let you go." I see her expression get angry, then sorrowful. She sighs, saying,

"Come in and we'll talk." I oblige, tugging my suitcase in and leaving it by the door as we head to the living room.

"(n/n), whose bag is this?" (b/n) asks, and upon seeing me I can feel the anger radiating off him. "What the f**k are you doing here, Price?" He says my name like it's a swear, and (y/n) answers him,

"He's just come to talk. Chill out, I can handle him."

"Oh yes you can," I murmur with a smirk. (y/n) blushes but tells me coldly,

"That's not what we're here for, Carey. Talk." I clear my throat and begin unsteadily,

"I'm broken without you, (y/n), I can't do it! I know you don't feel the same anymore, but I still love you. I can't bear to break the vows we made, and I'd rather just live separate or even start over. I can't do it. I'm sorry."

I look up at her and there are tears streaming down her face. I feel terrible as she whispers, "Continue."

"I always thought we'd be together forever, and that we'd always be there for each other. I'm sorry I've behaved like I have, and all my teammates can say for a fact that I haven't been the same since you left. There's no way I can go through with this. I'll do anything to get you back. Anything!"

"Get out of my house," (b/n) says furiously. "Get out and never come back!" He steps towards me as I stand up, but before either of us can do anything (y/n) interrupts.

"(b/n)! You get the hell out, this isn't your conversation!" She screams, and we're both shocked. He walks away, probably to get some food from the kitchen.

"This is why I love you," I say softly, wrapping an arm around her waist and sitting back down. "You haven't changed one bit." (y/n) smiles.

"I'll think about it, Carey," she says, and I feel most of the weight lifted off my shoulders.

"I promise I'll change, anything for you!" I repeat, and she nods.

"Okay." She turns to me and roughly presses her lips to mine, flinging her arms around my neck. I guess this means she agrees.