#19 Beau Bennett

"Uma Thurman"- Fall Out Boy

******

"Beau, stop it!" (y/n) says, turning off the TV. Ever since I got hurt that's all I've been doing; watching hockey. "Come run with me, you can still do that with a broken wrist."

"But I don't want to, baby!" I complain, and she sighs,

"I'll go alone then."

"No!" I don't want her going anywhere alone on foot; it's too dangerous for such a beautiful woman as her. "I'll come." (y/n) grins triumphantly as I grudgingly get up and follow her outside.

"Where do you wanna go?" She asks, and I shrug, not thinking about it. I pretend to think for a moment, then say,

"I think that's enough outdoors, let's go back inside and cuddle." I tug (y/n) to the living room and pull her down onto the couch. I wrap my good arm around her as she giggles and protests,

"Beau, come on! Let's go out and do something! You can't just lay here!"

"Says who?" I whisper in her ear, gently kissing her neck and up to her lips. I smile as (y/n) melts into me, but then shoves me away. I grin seeing her smile. "Fine, we'll go to the mall, okay?" I sigh, and she laughs.

"If that's what you want." I nod, and when we arrive I jump out.

"Race ya!" We sprint to the door, and I win by a lot. "Now let's get food!"

"Alright, but no--"

"Ice cream and chicken nuggets here I come!" I shout, sprinting down the mall, and (y/n) face palms, mortified. She calls after me,

"Beau come back!" I snicker as I stop and watch her run towards me. "You are embarrassing, you know that?" She accuses. I shrug.

"Yup, but you love me." (y/n) smirks, replying,

"Yeah, but not when you do that!" I place a hand over my heart, pretending to be hurt. I pout, and she takes it back. "I'm just kidding, I always love you. Never ever do that again though." I laugh.

"Fine I promise," I agree, and she tugs on my hand with a twinkle in her eye.

"Now let's go get that ice cream and chicken." I pump my good fist as we get our food, walking around the mall aimlessly. As we buy and begin to eat our ice cream (y/n) pulls me outside. "Once we're done we will go on that run, Beau," she says firmly. "Even though you broke your--"

"Fractured!" I correct hastily. "It wasn't broken!" She sighs and continues,

"You fractured your wrist, that doesn't mean you can just forget about that diet." I groan in annoyance.

"But whyyyyy?" She rolls her eyes.

"If you ever want to play again you will run with me," (y/n) states, and I sigh.

"Fine." We finish the dessert, and she starts to run around the parking lot. "This is where we're running?" I ask incredulously, and she laughs.

"Where else?"

"Uh, we could drive home and then run to the park?"

"Whatever." We run side by side, and every now and then I eye (y/n) up and down. "What?" She asks, stopping for a rest. I smirk.

"Just admiring your sexiness," I whisper sweetly, and she pushes me away.

"Shut up." I sit on the bench and state out at the cars passing by. It's beginning to feel like someone is watching me, I think as I turn to (y/n).

"What's up, sweetheart?" I ask, seeing her stare. She blushes, spinning on a heel and completely disregarding me question. I laugh as she states flatly,

"We should get going." We run a little more until (y/n) gets tired, then heading for the car. "Was that fun?" She asks, and I smile.

"Anything with you is fun," I tell her, meaning it, and she blushes again. She says quietly,

"Aww, thanks." I finally get my wish as we arrive at home and go to the couch, cuddling together and watching TV. I smile as (y/n) sits quietly, happily leaning my head on her shoulder and closing my eyes.