#50 Corey Crawford

"Good For You"- Selena Gomez

******

"Babe, for the last time, no," (y/n) tells me sadly as she pulls away from my kisses. "On Tuesday night, then yes, you can do whatever you want to me."

"Aww..." I know she doesn't believe in sex before marriage, but at this point in time she's just killing me. Two nights before the wedding day and she'll barely let me touch her? "Just a little more," I beg, looking at her with a pouty face.

"Oh stop it," (y/n) giggles, and I smirk, seeing as my pleading expression has never failed to get me what I want. She leans over in bed to kiss me gently, but I can't help pinning her down and tracing my lips over her collarbone. She's just so beautiful I can't resist. "Corey!" I sigh and pull away, laying my head back on the pillow.

"You're just so perfect though," I whine playfully, smirking at (y/n) as she rolls her eyes. I take her hand and kiss the engagement band, looking deeply into her beautiful (e/c) eyes. I sigh again, but this one is out of pure happiness.

***Tuesday Afternoon***

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," announces the priest, and I pull (y/n) into another kiss, my hands traveling over her back. I feel her smile as I finger the zipper, which was a signature part of the dress per my request.

"Tonight, babe," she murmurs as she pulls away, and I hold out my arm, and (y/n) puts hers through mine as I lead her down the aisle. As I open the door to the limo I feel a rush of excitement. We're finally married...I'll be with my true love forever.

"You look so good, sweetheart," I mutter in her ear, grinning as she shivers. She rolls her eyes and pokes my nose, pushing my face away gently.

"You're the best-dressed one here, Corey," (y/n) returns as the limo driver takes us to the location of the wedding reception. She leans her head on my shoulder as we joke around with the bridesmaids and best men. I invited Tazer to be one of them, which (y/n) was all for. Ever since I introduced them they've been best friends, which at times used to get me suspicious of her. My declaration of unity with her today reassures me that I'll never have her taken from me.

As the driver pulls up to the ballroom I feel excited, possibly more than I should be. I take (y/n)'s hand and gently help her out of the limo, leading her to the door and holding it open for her. "Why thank you, kind sir," she curtsies, and I return cheekily,

"The pleasure is all mine, Mrs. Crawford." She smiles at those last words, and I follow her in. Most of the guests are already there as someone announces (y/n)'s dance with her father. I can't help but be jealous, seeing as I don't get to dance with her first.

When I get my chance with her they play our song, "Alone Together" by Fall Out Boy. I hold her hip with one hand, the other grasping hers tightly as she holds onto my shoulder. Despite the upbeat tone of the song we sway back and forth slowly, gazing into each other's eyes lovingly. "I love you," I whisper, and she murmurs in response,

"Right back atcha, baby." I lean my forehead on hers, unable to stop thinking about what we're going to do when I take her home.

After all the festivities have ended (y/n) and I climb in the back of Tazer's car. He offered to take us home, valiantly vowing to keep his hands off any alcohol. I grip (y/n)'s hand tightly and smile, giving her a wink and quick kiss on the lips. She giggles and laces our fingers together. "You're mine now," she murmurs, her chin resting on my shoulder.

"Actually, I think you are mine, sweetheart." She sighs happily, and as we pull into the driveway I give her a knowing smirk. (y/n) shoves my shoulder playfully as we get out, and as I thank Tazer she drags me to the front door. "Hold up," I say, picking her up and carrying her truly bridal style through the doorway.

"Are you happy?" She asks, looking up at me as I struggle to lock the door.

"I'm the happiest man on Earth," I answer truthfully, readjusting her position in my arms as I walk down the hallway. She jumps out of my grasp as I reach the bedroom, dragging me inside with a smirk of her own.

"I can make you happier," (y/n) whispers coyly, and with that I pin her to the wall, her back to me as I unzip the dress. As it falls to the ground I admire her, whispering huskily,

"I've been waiting years for this."

"I'm all yours, babe, take me." She holds out her arms, and the night proceeds to be the best one of my life. It's a perfect ending to a perfect day.