#91 Tyler Seguin

"Stolen Dance"- Milky Chance

******

*Your POV*
I don't know how I got myself into this, but I can't help but fall in love with him. Even though I know what's going on, he makes me feel like I'm the only girl he loves. I've tried to tell him, but every time I do I get choked up.

He said there was no relationship more than friends with benefits, and I regret agreeing. I need so much more from him.

I think about this as Tyler pulls his shirt over his head and leans down over me, whispering, "You ready?" I nod, and we begin again.

***

When he gets up to leave I grab his arm, my eyes pleading for him to stay. "What?" Tyler asks, looking down at me emotionlessly. My heart begins to cry as I whisper,

"Stay?" He shakes his head, pushing my hand off his arm and saying,

"No, I gotta go. See you Friday?" I sigh and nod, curling up in a ball as Tyler changes and walks out the door.

"I can't live like this!" I shout when I'm sure he's gone. "I can't do it!" I burst into tears, muffling my face in the pillow as I cry myself to sleep.

In my dream world, I am loved. It isn't just lust, it's love that Tyler and I have for each other. "Stay," I beg, and he smiles.

"Anything for my love." He brings me into his strong arms, and I press my face against his warm chest. I whisper gently,

"I love you Ty."

"I love you more." This is how it's all supposed to be.

When I wake I promise myself that the next time he comes I'll tell him, I'll confess. Hell, he might leave and never come back, but...I have to tell him.

***

"Tyler!" I call, grabbing his arm as he walks in and drag him to the couch. "We need to--"

"Make love on the couch? Absolutely!" He interrupts, pushing me down and connecting our lips. I forget what I was supposed to do as I kiss him back, but soon push him away.

"Tyler, we need to talk about...us," I say quietly, and he wrinkles his nose.

"What is there to talk about?" Tyler asks confusedly. "I thought we were fine." I take in a shaky breath as I continue,

"I-I've been thinking lately, I don't want to keep doing this, I, uh, I mean I do, but I think something different, er, not like that--" I stop. I had it all thought out and I blew it. Great.

"If you don't want to do this I understand," Tyler says so quietly I have to lean in to hear him. "I can't pretend I don't have any feelings for you anymore."

"You're joking." I can't believe it, is this a dream too? He sighs,

"No, I'm serious. You don't deserve to be treated the way I play with you. I'm sorry." I smile, seeing the sincerity in his eyes.

"Ty..." I say, but he cuts me off with a kiss.

"I don't get my reward?" Tyler pouts. I laugh,

"For what? Being sexy as hell? You don't need anything for that." He smirks.

"Nothing except you."