#3 Olli Määttä

"Secrets"- OneRepublic

******

Tonight is the night we've been waiting for. I've been planning a birthday party for (b/n), my best friend, with his sister (y/n) helping me set it up. I'm a little nervous, cause even though she's easy to be around, she's almost too good to be true. I used to stutter every time I talked to her, but I've slightly gotten over that, reducing myself to looking at the floor so her beauty doesn't distract me.

As I head to their house I bite my lip, hoping everything's going right. I get a text from (y/n) as I pull in their driveway:

'Where are you? I need help' I swallow and don't answer, seeing as I'm walking in the door. I don't think she expected me to be here so fast as I hear her footsteps in the hallway.

"Olli!" (y/n) squeals, hugging me tightly as I blush. "I thought you crashed!" I laugh nervous and shake my head, telling her,

"Oh, uh, no, just cause I just got my license doesn't mean I'm, um, bad." She laughs.

"Well, I need help setting up the streamers, and I can't reach the candles..." As she tells me what we need to do I just zone out and stare at her face. "Alright?" She snaps her fingers in front of my eyes and I jump. I nod, saluting her with a grin. I suggest,

"Let's do...candles first?" That was about all I remembered as (y/n) nods and we go to the kitchen. I bite my lip and point for her to stand in front of the cupboard but face me.

"What are you doing?" She asks, and I wave her off. I take a deep breath motion for her to get on my back. "No way," she laughs.

"You don't trust me?" I pout, and she shrugs.

"You're not the most trustworthy person in the world..."

"Hey!"

"But I'll take my chances," (y/n) finishes, and I smile. I help her get the candles, and everything else I didn't hear. It's almost 8, and as (b/n)'s friends arrive (y/n) and I direct them to hide in various places.

"Happy birthday!" We all shout as he walks in, his surprise making all the work worth it. There's a unanimous decision to play truth or dare after a while, and I'm a little hesitant to do it at first. What if they dare me to do something with (y/n)? I can't admit I like her, that'd ruin both my friendship with her and her brother!

"I'll go first," (y/n) says, and someone dares her to prank call a random number, and we all are laughing hysterically by the end of the call. By the time they get around the circle to me I'm feeling a lot better about this game, so I say dare. I'm sitting next to (y/n), so I'm the last one to have a turn.

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with (y/n)," one of (b/n)'s friends says, and I pale. "Do you know what that is?" I nod, gulping as I look at (y/n). She bites her lip, and I take her arm as the guys all laugh.

"Don't have too much fun, I don't think (b/n) wants a niece or nephew as a birthday present!"

"Shut up," I mutter as we go upstairs to a spare bedroom. We sit on the bed, and I look down, whispering, "We really don't have to do anything...do we?" (y/n) shrugs as she just looks at me, answering,

"If you don't want to, that's fine." What?

"Wait, you--you'd do that?" I'm scared and surprised as she give a little nod and a weak smile.

"It's kinda obvious that you want me, and I want you, so..." She trails off as I stare at her. (y/n) sighs sadly, and I take the chance. Her eyes widen as I pull her into a kiss, wrapping my arms securely around her waist.

She moves her hands to the back of my neck, deepening the kiss as she brings me closer. I moan into (y/n)'s mouth as she runs a hand through my hair, tugging on the ends as she grins. I can feel myself blushing when we pull away, and she's breathless and smiling. "That's it?" She teases, and I shrug, pulling her into my lap.

(y/n) wraps her legs around my waist as I place little kisses down her neck and to her collarbone. She lets out ragged breaths as I find her sweet spot, groaning as I suck and blow on it. She unravels her legs and pushes me down, straddling my waist with her hands on my shoulders. I've never done this before, so I'm a little hesitant about what to do as she stares at me lustfully.

"Nervous?" (y/n) whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my back. I shake my head, pulling her down to kiss me again. She runs her hands up and down my sides, slipping a hand under the front of my shirt. My breath hitches in my throat as I grab her waist, feeling the warm skin on her back.

I groan (y/n)'s name as her hands fiddle with my belt, teasing me. "Ugh, baby," I moan, feeling my jeans tighten as she kisses my neck sweetly. I gain confidence as I flip us over, and I pin down her wrists above her head.

"Kiss me," (y/n) whispers, and I oblige as I crush my lips against hers. As we move our mouths in sync I think of how long it's been; surely 7 minutes have elapsed by now...

"Hey g--woah," (b/n) says as they open the door. I pull away from (y/n) as he continues, "You guys gonna come back, or..."

"Get out," I growl in frustration, and he grins.

"Use protection, Olli." He winks and shuts the door as I look back to (y/n), who's blushing. I am too.

"Well, that was humiliating," I whisper. "Now, where were we?" She smirks and pulls me down for another kiss, and I slip my tongue in her mouth. I'm starting to consider that protection...