#19 Jonathan Toews/#88 Patrick Kane

This one is gonna be a little different than the others...the official name is Kazer, I guess. ;)
******
"Same Love"
******
***Patrick's POV***
At a glance, I seem like the type who'd go for all the blonde chicks and models. If you knew me in high school, that would've been true. But my first day at Blackhawks training camp changed all that when I met Johnny.

I couldn't believe I would be playing with a guy this...attractive. At first I cursed myself for thinking such a thing, but soon realized the feelings weren't gonna go away...

*Flashback*
"So, you're Patrick, aren't you?" A voice asked from behind me, and I turn around to see--wow. He is one helluva looker if there ever was one. Wait, what am I saying? I'm straight! I know I am! "Um, are you alright?" I then realize I never answered him.

"Uh, er, yeah that's me," I stammer, looking at the ground and rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment. "Um, you-you're Jonathan T-T-Toews, right?" He nods, laughing,

"Yup, I'm your Captain for this year. It's good to have you on the team." He pats my shoulder and I jump, watching as he walks out of the room.

"Woah," I whisper, sitting back down in my chair, still in a daze. I shake my head, muttering, "No, stop it Patrick, stop it right now! You are straight!"

Little did I know that I was the first one Johnny smiled for upon meeting them, and that my weird feelings weren't to be thrown away...

*Flashback Ended*
Luckily, one night at the bar Johnny finally admitted his feelings to me when we were wasted, which at first I was a little wary about. The next morning I woke up next to him, curled up on the couch. He smiled at me, telling me, "I meant every word I said last night." I'll always remember that.

Ever since then we've been close, like, inseparable. The other guys just assumed it was cause we played well on the ice together, but it's actually vice versa. We play good because we know each other well. It actually took 3 months for someone to figure out--Crow questioned me after practice. I remember him asking quietly,

"Are you and Tazer...you know...together?"

"Wha-what?!" I was shocked, but eventually admitted to it. Now everyone knows, and we're subject to relentless yet friendly teasing.

As I lay in bed, I look over at Johnny and smile, glad I didn't completely reject my emotions the first day we met. I never have gotten this far in a relationship with anyone, so he has to be someone special.

"Patrick?" Johnny startles me, and I smirk at his raspy voice. He smirks back as I answer,

"Yeah that's me. Is there something wrong? Something I should be doing?" I wink, and he laughs.

"No, but--oh wait, have I mentioned how I love your kisses?" I nod. "That would be nice..." He bites his lip and gives me a sly look, which he knows I can't resist. I grab his face and tug it to mine, roughly connecting our lips. I groan as he flips us over and pins me to the bed.

"Ugh, Tazer..." I whisper as he gives me little love bites all down my neck. "Why do you do that?" Johnny pulls back, a hurt look on his face as he asks,

"You don't like it?"

"I love it, baby."

***Time Skip***
"WE F**KIN WON, TAZER, WOO!" I scream wrapping him in a tight hug as I pass on the Cup. "WE WON THE F**KING STANLEY CUP!" He grins back, happier than I've ever seen him as he shouts back,

"I KNOW, KANER, WE F**KIN WON!" He then pulls me closer, whispering in my ear, "I love you." I smile contently.

"I love you too." Just then a reporter comes over, starting to question us. At first I'm nervous, cause we still haven't told the world about our relationship. Luckily, none of the talk is about that, and eventually she walks away.

"I still can't believe it," Johnny laughs, running a hand through his hair. "We won the Cup again..." I smirk.

"There's nothing wrong with that, Eh Johnny boy?" We laugh, and I notice a photographer going around, snapping pictures of whoever has the Cup. Good thing I already held it, although it was nearly the best feeling in the world.

Coach Q skates over, handing Johnny a bottle of champagne. I thought we usually did this in the locker room but...okay. Suddenly I feel Johnny pull me into a side arm hug, and we pose for a photographer. As he goes to snap our picture I feel something wet on my cheek. "What the..." I turn to see Johnny standing with a smirk, licking his lips.

"It's about time," he said seriously. "I can't hide it anymore." He leans in and kisses me on the lips, and I fling my arms around his neck, not caring who sees. I move my lips effortlessly against his as the arena quiets, all eyes on us. You can't hide love forever, I think as he puts a hand on my waist, pulling my body even closer to his.

There's nothing to hide anymore.