Tower.

Raven
In her room.
3:43pm.

My mind was trying to stay at complete peace but you know that never happens. The tower is almost never completely quiet, especially now that all the Titan members are here. It's like five o'clock traffic here. No one sits still and it's constant arguments. I thought it was rough enough sharing the tower with beast boy. It has became ten times worst.

I stopped meditating and levitated towards the full sized bed of mine. I can't stop thinking about Trigon. It's surprising that only a couple months ago we managed to beat him. I know he's not actually gone; he's probably somewhere trying resurrect. He will seek his revenge and we'll be ready. All of us. All thanks to Robin. He was amazing.

I didn't think I could ever have feelings for Robin until then. He went to hell and back to save me. He believed in me; he gave me hope. And for that, I'm eternally grateful.

~
I was dragged out my deep reading because of a hard knock at my door. I rolled my eyes and levitated towards my door. Who could it be? Starfire asking could we "do the painting of the toes?" I stood in front of it.

"What?" I scowled. Who distracts me from my favorite book. It was just getting towards the good part.

There was hesitation. "..it's uhhh Robin." I was taken back for the moment but I kept my composure. What brings Boy wonder here? I pressed the button and the door slides open.

He stares back at me, finally forming a smile. "Hey rae. "He scratched his black scalp and his eyes roamed. "Are you okay? I mean, you've been in your room all week."

I'm surprise he cares so much. Every since the Trigon accident he's been kind of weird. I shrugged. "I'm fine. It's just so loud now a days."I explained with little to no emotion added to my tone. Aqualad and Speedy walks down our hall ,laughing and joking about something. Fishboy glances at me and smirks. "Oh hey Raven." Speedy waves.

"Hi "I replied.

I stared back at Robin. "So..?" No matter how many feelings are flowing through my head, this awkward staring is weird. I raised one of my brows. "So so you wanna get pizza, my treat. "He smiled.

I stepped back and folded my arms. "Uhh.. May-"

"Please Rae, everyone missed you..and I'm worried about you."his eyes dont catch mine and he's starting to fiddle with his belt.Nervous maybe. I have mixed emotions about this all. Half me wants to go but the other half doesn't. Brave and Passion are beginning to scream at me ,which makes me cringe. My emotions are going out of wack.It's starting to become a war zone up there.

"Raven are y-"

"I can't go. Ju-Just leave me alone!" I glared, sliding the door close harder than ever before. I locked it and sat on the floor Indian style. Through Robin's mask my eyes became a dark red. I saw it. It is happening again. "Raven."

"Raven.." After a while he left and I finally got to meditate. Robin makes me get this feeling in the pit of my stomach. I dont know what is but I hope that it will go away fast. I cant stay under these circumstances.