Murderers

Previously...

She was determined to fight til the end. These demons wasn't going to take her out,and she most certainly was not going to just give up.

"Star watch out!"

~
The words escape their mouths seconds too late because Star was struck hard in abdominal. She grunts and hunch over. "Noo!!" Robin ran over to star fire,holding her before she could lose her balance. Blood trickled from the wound. She looked up at Robin slowly smiling.
"I will be the okay?"she said in more of a question than a statement. Robin stared down at his dying friend in realization. He knew that his team could not go on like this. It's suicide.

"You're going to be fine."He looks at her, hoping he's right. The blood was rushing out fast; it's getting so dark. Robin rushed her over to a secure spot near a ally and dumpster. She coughs up a small amount a blood ,leaning her head onto robin's shoulder. She looks up at him while he stares out at the bloody war."Raven isn't like this. This isn't the real raven, I do believe she will stop this herself. She isn't evil."

~
"I would think you'll be smarter than this."

"Shut up Raven, I'm busy. I don't have time for your sarcastic remarks. "Rage mutters as she began to heal herself. " She will kill you."

"That's really peachy. Thanks for the pep talk."Rage shrugged thinking nothing of it, "If I die ,you die ..bitch."

"If I die knowing it was for a good reason then Im-"

"No need for your heroic speech. I'm really not up to hear all that jib-jab."Rage scolded. Raven was being the little annoying brother we wished we never had."I'm going to destroy Trigon. Then you next."She says.

"Hold your horses kiddo, you have yet to defeat me. Since that's not working out well for ya, I suggest you keep it shut."Rage replied.

"Rage haven't you wondered how I am not dead yet?" Rage paused and looked up in shock.
~

"Are you Robin? "Arella approached Robin slowly removing her hood of the cloak. Robin looked up at her and nodded."I am."
Her expression was unchanged. "My daughter raven..have you seen her?"

Robin shook his head holding a dying Starfire. Danny chase stared at her intently. "She's dying. And we can't do anything to help."He said. Beastboy over heard and slowly walked over to them. He was banged up and tired. "And why the hell not? "

"I'm not able to heal anyone. I'm human just like you Robin. "He said as Arella shook her head. "My greatest apologies. Raven is the only one who can help you."

BeastBoy threw his hands up wildly, exhaling powerfully. "Well that's just great! Why would raven want to help us she's evil!" Arella shook her head."She's getting better. That could never be Raven. "

There was silence as Robin took all this in."How do we defeat trigon for good. "Robin asked with anger in his voice. "Kill Raven. "Chase blurted, regretting it soon after.

"I will not kill her!" Robin glared. "Yeah raven is like family. We don't do that here!" Cyborg yelled. He would not want to hurt any of his friends. They was the closest thing he had to family.