"Emotions Run Free."

Raven.

And I'm not scared of your stolen power. See right through you any hour.

Well hello to you to Raven. We meet again?

I began to focus and pin point where his voice is leading to. Nothing but the sound of cars being thrown and crushed ,all thanks to starfire. Does she have to be so loud at what she's doing? Cyborg 's 'Boooyahs ' didn't make it any better.

Suddenly my body yanked forward rapidly, making me slam into the brutal cement ground. My face ached and I had a little whiplash. " finally you come out into the light, slade."I spat as I pushed my self to my feet and faced him. He clearly caught me off guard ,that prick.

The same appearance as always, nothing changed. He had his arms arched into a fighting position ready to strike. I did the same. "You know raven, we could be a fair team." He said as he circled me. His voice was low and emotionless ,just as mine appear. Monotone even.

Did he really think I would consider? " Slade I would never join you! How could you even-" I was cut off by a jab to my cheek , pain washed all over causing me to stumble back a little. Again with the off gaurd jabs. "Fight me Raven!" He exclaimed. He was excited by this. What a sick man.

I began to focus my emotions and energy all on him. Black mystical energy began to appear as I focused more. " that's what I'm talking about raven. Get angry."

He charged at me but I was too hasty for him. I dodged him and sent him crashing into a local store's red wall. He recovered in a blink of an eye and charged again. I used my powers to grabbed the nearby light post and swat it at him. He dodged it, swiftly jumping in mid air to kick me. I fell forcefully on my butt ,feeling myself being picked up off my feet again.

It was Slade ,he was holding me by my cloak. He was so close I could feel him breathing, his dark eye peering into my brain. "What is it that you want slade?"I asked. My legs dangled from the ground and it was becoming harder to breathe.His fist enthralling into my chin and neck.

He brung me closer to his face." Join me Raven." His voice was more agressive now.

I focused vigorously and blasted him far into the building. That ought of give me some time. Bricks crumbled behind and around him. A big hole formed in the building. That must be painful. " I will never ever join you!"I muttered with so much rage I had to remember to tame myself. Can't lose control.

I was hit and tackled to the ground quicker than a heart beat. My head slammed against the ground causing me to gasp loudly. He pinned me down hard,looking as if he was going to end me right now. My eyebrows felt like they were going to snap like a twig." Soon you won't have a choice raven."he rants on.

"What are you talking about?" I spat,I tried to push up but he slammed me back down with all his strength. My head being bashed a second time."Why should I spoil the surprise."He replied, " Your friends won't be your friends anymore raven. You won't have anyone to run too. You will become who you fear to become." His words began to haunt me.

"Raven are you okay?"

I turned my head to see Robin and Beast boy running towards me. Slade was gone and I hadn't even noticed it. I sat up and quickly rose to my feet."yeah I'm fine." I looked around to check if he's still lurking around in the darkness. He's a master of surprise attacks.

I felt a hand rest on my shoulder ,causing me to almost-

"It's going to be okay Rae " Beast boy assured. I glared at him and walked towards the T car.

"Raven what happened. Why were you on the ground? " Robin asked.

"It's nothing." I brushed passed him.