Misson.

Robin: Titans Tower. 6:10pm

I sat in my room studying Slade's next move. I hope he doesnt think just because he helped rescue raven, that we wont come hunt him down. This is not over between us. I dont care if I-.

The T- communicator went off suddenly. I answered and out came hysterical gibberish from someone. The tv flicked on and the news was the first to show.
Plasmus and some other un-identified guy was robbing the bank.

I greeted my teeth and stormed from the desk and out the door. "Titans! "

Raven: Titans Tower.
6:15 pm.

Robin called all of us down to inform us about another villian thats destroying the city. It looks as if starfire was here first. She sat comfortably on the sofa alongside beastboy and cyborg.

"Hello Raven." Aqualad appeared besides me with the same smirk. "Aqualad.".After our conversation the other day ,I havent seen him. It almost feels awkward. I feel as if I showed him a part of me that no dared to see. I now feel open somehow.

Speedy walks in along with Flash and Jinx. Robin was giving us a glimpse of how Plasmus worked. He seems like a pretty easy target to defeat. Why is robin stressing, we have beat him before. Who is this un-identified person?

"Plasmus again? "Aqualad smirked and folded his arms across his chest.

I looked over at Robin and I swear he looked right into my eyes. That awkward moment when you know you should look away but you're too sucked in to look away. Robin looks away with a small smirk. I smiled.

Starfire was dying to ask him a question and of course, Robin couldnt turn her away. He's too much of a good person for that. I wonder if he has feelings for her.
~
"Titans GO! "

~

BeastBoy: Down Town.
6:30 pm.

Slade...
I should have known that slade had somwthing to do with this. Plasmus wasnt smart enough to do this himself. Slade had to be the master mind.

"Raven watch out! "

I spoke too late because she was already being flung backwards twenty feet. "Raee! " I went sprinting in my cheetah form to save her but Aqualad beat me to her. Seems like he caught her in mid air because they both came tumbling down near a store ,covered in that nasty goo.

I really dont like that dude. He always thinks he so fast and strong. "You're okay Raven? " I asked her as she was being helped up from the ground by Aqualad.

"She should be fine." Aqualad replied. I didnt ask him, I was talking to Raven.

She was still flicking the nasty, cold, red goo off her face and body. Ewww. It makes me shiver just thinking about it being on me. Trust me, I dont want to go back to those days. Every time I fought this dude, I'm either being spat out of him or swallowed up.

Robin went over and did his martial arts ,crime fighting on Plasmus. Of course, Starfire had to back Robin up by shooting her green fire bolts at him. Them two make a good team.

" are you going to stand there looking lost or fight this thing, grass stain?" Cyborg asked. He dismissed me and quickly continued to blast him. I turned into a Rhino and began sprinting towards the red gump of glob. This might get messy.

Robin
Tower. 7:50pm.
I realized that Aqualad and Raven have been hanging together a lot. Which is weird because she doesnt like anyone. She basically blew me off when I invited her to the pizza parlor.

"Umm Friend Robin, are you the okay? "Starfire asked.

I turn to her and force a smile. "Yeah I'm Star. "I finally gave her good look ,realizing that she looked stressed and worried. My eyebrows furrowed, "Are you okay? "

She slowly walked over to me with her arms folded and eyes watching the floor. She sat next to me with her gaze still not meeting mine.

"Robin I.."

Cliffhanger! Thanks for the rates and comments. Glad someone is reading.