Hello Sounds Like Good Bye.

This is the final chapter of this book. Sorry guys! I didn't want it to be too long. It's better to end this way.

Final Chapter :Tying Up loose ends.

"Robin why are you still up? It's almost three in the morning. "Star came and sat next to me. She rubs my back as she leans her head on my shoulder. "I should be asking why are you up babe?"I took her soft hand and held it. She looks at me with worried eyes. "I didn't feel you next to me."

I smiled and kisses her hand." Sorry, I couldn't sleep. I went out to get some air. You okay?"I asked while playing with her ring. She shook her head and looked down at her hands."I'm the okay, but you worry me."

"Don't be worried, I'm alright. "

"Robin.."

"I'm serious, I'm just fine. Get some sleep ,you need it." I said and she gives me long stare as always, I smirk. She leans in and pecks my lips."Good night."

I watched her up til the door shut closed. She's been worried about me lately , and I kind of worried about myself. It feels as if I'm missing something. Something just doesn't seem right.

I've been trying to figure it out for some time now but it's just not clicking for me. I shook my head and went back to my room and laid next to star. I better sleep on it until morning.

"Dude, I don't care what nobody says, I can still whip your butt in this game. "Beast boy boast. I guess he's starting his trash talk early today. Cyborg smirked, ready to take on this deal."oh really grass stain? You think you could beat my butt!" Cyborg sat next to beast boy and snatched the remote from him. "I get player one though."

I shook my head and walked to the kitchen. You could hear him groaning and yelling at Cy. They do this on the daily, so I'm grown use to it. "the bird has awaken." speedy sarcastically stated. "ahh, good morning speedy. Nice to see your up and chirpy." I smiled cooly.

He smirks and looks through the cabinet for something to eat. "oh we're surprised your out of bird seeds. How will you eat?" he teased with a hint of mockery. "hahaha very funny. Nice to know you have humor so early in the day. Too bad-"

" GREETINGS FRIEND. "starfire smiled with her arms spread wide." Morning star. "Cy peeked out for a moment." suuup "Beast boy said, not breaking his focus.

" Starfire don't you look beautiful today. "speedy smiled, Star blushed and smiled back." why thank you speedy. "

I wrapped my arms around her and glared at him." as she do everyday. "
~

Raven
" I never got a chance to say sorry to you. "I said carefully. He smiled and stood up from his throne." You were dead. I thought-"he started walking towards me. "It's complicated. What I did to you was unforgivable." I continued on. He cuffed my face and stared at me for some time. "you look so different."

"you do too. King of the sea really suites you." I smiled back. "It gets lonely here why don't you stay for a while."

"I'm nothing but trouble, honestly. "

" you love him, don't you? "

" huh? "

" I knew for a long time Rae, but I always hoped you'll choose me. "