"What's Wrong Raven"

Raven
" who's there?" I asked.

"It's just me friend Raven. Starfire."She yelled.

She comes in and pours out her heart to me without me asking what's wrong. I guess she need someone to talk too. Why did she choose me out of everyone. Isn't Robin more her speed with the wisdom talk?

Starfire.

I had to accept friend Robin had not felt the same about me. He thinks it will interfere with the fighting of crime. Why does Friend Robin have to be so stubborn. Wasn't he the one who had the crush on me? Am I wrong about this whole thing?

"I'm just confused friend raven. I thought Robin had the feelings for me. I can see that all changed now." I forced a weak smile and rose from Friend raven's bed. She sat motionless. She didn't even blink." Thanks for the girl talk, friend."
~

Raven

"I'm surprised by your behavior lately Raven you've been feeling so much of me and passion. Is there something going on?"Timid said.

No, I just have a new friend.

"Ohh,is it Robin! "Passion gasped, smile deepening into a evil smirk,and eyebrows wiggling.

No why would it - nevermind! It's just fishboy from Titans tower east. They came to stay with us. We've been hanging out... alot.

"You're starting to like him...I feel it." Passion giggled happily like she's finally found utopia.

"Ohh this is so wonderful! "Happy exclaimed. .

"Oh yeah ,what's so great about it?"Rudeness spat.

"I don't want this to happen so Passion do me a favor and stop. "I said.

"No can do."she said shaking her head and folding her arms.

"Hey ! What do ya mean no?"

"You like him Raven. ..but you also love Robin. What's up with that?"Passion giggled.

" Just let it be. Will it be Robin or will it be Aqualad?.. hmm the world will never know" Happy cooed.

"Sorry Raven" Timid apologized.

" I can't and I won't! "I shouted. " I'm leaving. You guys are no help!"

~

"Hey Raven!"

I heard aqualad ' husky voice yell my name from down the hall. I flip on my hood and dash around the nearest corner. I do not want to see him at the moment. I don't want any of my emotions hypothesis to be true.

"Raven!" He was running this time, I can tell by his breathing. I turned on my heels and headed down the dark hall way. Maybe he'll get the hint and decide to not follow after me. After all these years you think they would learn to let it go.

"Raven wait" he grabs my arm,causing me to whip around and face him. He seemed to be in mixed emotions of confused, worried and slightly offended. He removes his hand." Are you okay? You've been avoiding me an- Is it something I said or what?"He asked.

I turned my head so that my eyes weren't stuck gazing into his. I dig deeper into my hood and shift away from him." Raven is something wrong?"he asked in a softer voice. His hands are trying to grasp mine but I wouldn't budge.

"I just want to be alone,okay?"I said. I backed away and turned on my heel."Okay if that what you desire, I'll leave you alone. Don't be a stranger, you can always talk to me."

"Raven are you okay? What's going on? "

I looked up to see a worried Robin. He was already set to fight. The way he was eyeing Aqualad was not too friendly. " I'm fine..I'm fine. No need to worry. I just want to be alone." I said hoping they will let me be.

Aqualad and Robin together in small capacity of space. Isn't this a awkward scene? The guy that I so called love and I guy that I'm beginning to like. The irony.

" Raven are you-"

I cut off Robin with a nod." Yes now will you please leave me be!" I stormed off down the hall wishing my room would just appear magically. I really need to meditate or read or something.

Cyborg.

I think those two are really starting to bug raven. You don't hear Raven shout a lot but when you do, you know it's a serious problem. I rather let the girl have her space at times.

Maybe later I ask if she wants to go into the city to get a pizza or something. She rarely says no to that. Bumblebee thinks we should respect Raven's introverted-ness. I think the girl need to live sometimes. Raven just looks so sad and depressing . Ugh. This is kind of making me depressed right now.

Aqualad.

I respect that Raven needs space and I'll give that to her. I couldn't help but notice how she avoided eye contact with me. Do make her feel indifferent? I can't seem to ever know what this girl actually is feeling. She's like a un-ending maze...A beautiful maze.

I walked out the tower and headed for the ocean. I'm tired of being cooped up in the house. It's time that I pay the wonderful sea a visit.