Devilish Smile: Part Two.

Robin's Perspective.

"Robin Please come inside you might get sick. "Starfire pats my back. She's right,it's nothing worst than being sick. I looked up at her seeing that she looks worried. I got up and followed her back inside.

My uniform was soak in rain. It was quiet in the elevator ,and Star was giving me a questioning look.

I glanced at her. "What? What is it?"I asked her in a emotionless tone."It's just that..we were all wondering what happened."she asked. I stared at her. "Aqualad is unconscious at the moment. Did raven hurt him?"she continued.

"She didnt mean too Star. "Was all I said. The elevator doors opened and I walked into the common room. Beast boy was the only one sitting on the coach. I walked over to him and sighed.

"Dude are you okay?"he nearly jumped off the coach. Wow is my appearance that bad?

"Where's aqualad?"I asked them both. Starfire nodded." He's in the infirmary. Do you-"

"I'll go by myself "I said harshly. Her face fell and she went over to sit with beastboy. I went down the hall to find the infirmary.
~

Rage.

This body is a vessel of dark powers. She doesnt realize what she has. She knew this was going to happen; you can't stop the inevitable. I smirked as I opened a portal to the Titans Tower. They won't know what hit' em.

You shall not blow your cover!

"Yeah whatever " I spat ,rolling my eyes.

This is not a game Rage, if you can't do this I will do it myself.

Come down daddy'o. I got this.

I found myself being watched by these pathetic low grade super heros. I began scoping out the room seeing which part of the building I was in. The walls were painted sky gray, white cabinets and cupboards mounted onto the wall. Many beds and medical equipment. Machines beeped and I heard whispers. Three titans were in the room. I deeply inhaled taking in their scent. The leader who calls himself Robin, the obnoxious Half robot, Cyborg, and the fairly injured fishboy, aqualad.

I can read their every thought. They were wondering what happened. Robin was going to come over to me and tap my shoulder, and ask what happened back there. A very caring leader but also very weak and naive.

"Raven?"

I could just destroy them all right now but that would ruin everything.

Who said I cannot have fun?

"Oh Robin!"I threw myself on him ,wrapping my arms around his neck." I didn't mean to .. my rage got the best of me. I couldn't meditate or nothing. I was freaking out. " I said. He slowly wraps his arms around me. I know he was loving this by the red aura He's giving off. "It's Okay raven. It was an accident." I rolled my eyes. They would believe anything.

I pulled away from the pathetic mortal and went over to fishboy. I could just end his misery right this second. You will do no such thing Rage! I smirked. Raven must have found a way to my head. Smart little demon.

Hello raven. I'm here with your little boy friend. I could just crush his windpipe right now.

You better not hurt him!

I smirked at the threat and ran my fingers across his face,titling my head a bit. He is very handsome. I see why you like him raven. He's scrumptious.

You stay away from him!

No no no ,I will do the total opposite. I will love him,something you failed to do. He will trust me then I will break him. Use him. He could be one of my minions. Slave maybe.

Stay away from my friends rage!

I will do as I may!.
I silenced her. Annoying little demon.

With my energy ,I pressed my hands against his forehead, I started to heal him. My hands had a light blue mist surrounding them. Soothing his pain and taking it in as my own. Not for his sake but for my own greed. As I thought, his eye began to flutter open.

He looked up at me with a smile."Raven? "

The other two idiots ran over to his side. Boy Blunder hovered over him with great surprise. "Are you okay Aqualad?"He asked. Of course he is...for now of course. Cyborg checked his vitals with great disbelief.

"He's great! Everything is back to normal. He will be just fine."Cyborg laughed with slight confusion. He looked as if a miracle occurred. I redirected my attention back to the fish out of sea. He was smiling at me in the most disturbing way. Raven you prefer this lovey dovey bull shit? I think it's quite a waste of time.

He grabs my hand, just as I thought he would. "You don't have to feel sorry for me. I know you didn't mean it."he smiled. I didn't mean it? I wanted to chuckle and say I did but..well we know why.

How awkward. Isn't Boy Blunder in love with you too. Well let's give him a show, shall we?

I removed one his dark strands from his face and forced a smile too. "You're going to be okay?"I said. He nods. Hmm what would raven want to say? "Good, we need you here... I need you here."

I can feel Robin temperature rise. He's jealous. Just as I suspected. Aqualad stared back into my demons eyes as if he was in love. There is no love here fishboy. I leaned in close to his face, a inch or two away from his face. "I love you aqualad" I mumbled and pressed my lips against his. The irony. Robin's aura was fluctuating, and his temperature hit the ceiling. Someone is upset? He was betrayed and heart Broken. I had a smirk on my lips as I deepened the kiss with a little tongue. Cyborg was shocked. Who would think Raven could love?

She can't.

He smiled harder,"I love you too, Raven."

I pulled away from him , acting as if I was in love as well. "Get some rest Garth. "I smoothed his jet black hair back before looking up at a heartbroken Robin. Robin eyed me for a second. "Is there something wrong Robin?"I asked.

He shook his head no. "I just didn't know You and Aqualad was dating." He looks more betrayed than happy.Destroying them emotionally is way more enjoyable.

I looked over at a smiling aqualad and smirked."I guess we are." With that comment I walked out the room briskfully and headed down the hall. The mortal with the two puff balls nearly ran into me, I pushed her back and glared. "Watch it " I snapped. She looked offended but who cares what she thinks. Her face fell into confusion as she seen the smirk playing on my lips.

This is my world now. I'm just beginning. Hmm this should be fun..

*comment your thoughts below. How can raven get out of this one?