In Time.

Raven.
Two years after the death of Trigon and disappearance of raven.

It's been almost two years since I've seen the teen titans. Since the fight, I've promised to never join them again. I've put them into too much danger already. I don't want to see them go through that again.

But somehow I managed to stand out side the Titan Tower with my head held high. My purple hair, now long past my shoulders, swayed as the ocean's breeze came in. The night grew. I couldn't even perk up enough courage to knock on the door. "stop being such a punk" I cursed at myself.

My ears perked up as a squeak of a door sounded from up above. I looked up at the tower and raised an eyebrow. A figure stood and looked over the ledge. I hurried to hide myself behind a bunch of bushes. I couldn't understand why but I did.

~

Robin

"Is it something that your not telling me love? "Star asked me, intertwining her hand with mine." you know everything already, remember " I said as I shoot her glance. I continued to look out at the night's sky. The moon always calmed me.

She caught my attitude and instantly removed her hands from mine. She turned me around to look at her and I did. I stared down at her green naive eyes. "Hey, what's your problem?"

I wanted to yell and say give me space but I couldn't do that to her. To calm my nerves I deeply exhaled and rested my hands on her shoulders. "Starfire, could you please give me a moment alone. Please?" I asked. She stared at me a moment longer and leaned in to kiss me on the lips. I kissed back slightly and pulled away.

"don't be out too long. It's supposed to do the Raining. "she warned. I nodded, watching her walk to the door and leave. I leaned over the ledge and sighed. " what a life. "

Raven.

I watched it all, feeling all the feelings come back and slap me in the face. Robin and star. I should have prepared myself for this. It was bound to happen. But I still can't swallow this knot in throat. I raise my hood and stepped foot on the roof of the tower. I can't sit back and watch any longer.

"who's there? "Robin snapped going into his fighting stance as usual. I hesitated to move forward so I just stop." I know you hear me! "he yelled walking towards the darkest side of the tower. Almost looking me right in the eyes.

" I see you have changed a lot. "I said, finally Taking the chance to come forward. He paused and looked around blindly. His black hair now a little longer, and his bang hung over his masked eyes. He seemed more muscularly built.

I came forward from the darkness and lowered my hood." I guess a lot has changed about you. "I said with more hurt in my voice than I wanted. He stood shocked and flabbergasted. I think he actually thought I died.

I moved forward towards him and grabbed his gloved hands. He seemed frozen to the core." it's me, raven? I can't believe that you forgot. "I said softly. His eyes was bewildered as he stared at me." how can I ever forget. I killed you. "

He had hurt in his voice that he tried to hide by clearing his throat,and looking away at the dark sky." I know you feel guilty but what will life be like if you haven't killed Trigon that night. You did the right thing and I don't fault you for that. "