The Moment.

Raven: Next Day.
Around four-ish.

Peace and Quiet.
I was levitating near the edge of roof, a cool breeze suddenly running up my spine as I did so. I realize I do this more often because Of the full house. This is the first time I've been out of my room.

"Hey Raven."

I didnt respond right off but until that unknown person sat next to me, I chose to open my eyes. I looked over to my right. "Fishboy."

He smirked as he stared out at the sky. His dark black hair flowing down his back and blowing in the wind. His golden skin glowing off the sun. I dont think I've ever been this close to him before. My biggest question is why he chose to come here... with me.

"You're.. probably wondering why I'm here." He turns and looks me dead in my eyes. His dark black eyes. Its almost haunting looking at them. Lets get back to his question.

"Why are you here Fishboy? "I asked. "My name's aqualad by the way. Anyway, I came here to ask you a question. "

"I'm all ears fis-"he glared at me and I smirked, "Aqualad."

He looks back out at the sky and shrugs. "So whats your story? Whats your deal? " he asked. Oh like I havent heard this question before. I rolled my eyes. "What? My purple cloak and pale grey-ish skin creep you out? Let's not get started on my eyes and hair. "I sarcastically retorted.

He smiled and shook his head. " No ,that I like. It's the gloomy depressing cloud you carry. What's your deal. "

I was offended by his question a bit. "You wont understand Fishboy. I'm too complicated for your simply mind. You wont understand why I do what I do! Everything is for a reason. So. So just leave me be.. "I un-crossed my legs and stood up straight. My feet finally touched the floor. His facial expression was unreadable.

I began storming off towards the door ,thinking he couldnt be more of jerk. I really dont need this.

"Raven! "He called out but I didnt stop and turn around. My hand was on the knob already. "Raven why cant you give me a chance to understand? What have I ever done to you? Im just trying to understand you raven.."he said.

I stopped and shifted towards him. "I'm pretty dark and twisted, Aqualad. Are sure you wanna be involved with someone like me? I scare a lot of people off.. "

Then he smiles again with his super white teeth. " I think I can handle dark and twisted. " He sprouts up and comes over to me. "That happens to be my two favorite categories."

I sighed. "Dont say I didnt warn you."