In the ICC Player of the Month Awards, Cummins and deepti Sharma

Pat Cummins, the captain of Australia, is named the ICC Men's Player of the Month for his outstanding bowling during the team's victory over Pakistan in the Test match.

India's Deepti Sharma earns her first-ever ICC Women's Player of the Month award for her multi-format mastery over Australia and England.

Visit: https://www.dadasports247.com/

Following the announcement of the shortlists last week, the International Cricket Council today announced the winners of the December 2023 ICC Men's and Women's Player of the Month awards.

Australia's skipper Pat Cummins finished an amazing 2023 with an ICC Men's Player of the Month title in December 2023 for his superb bowling performance during his team's winning Test series against Pakistan.

After India defeated formidable opponents in England and Australia with remarkable wins in all three formats with to her batting and bowling prowess, Deepti Sharma gets her maiden ICC Women's Player of the Month award.

It's been a terrific year for the group across all formats, and to cap it off with a solid performance against a competitive Pakistan side was a nice way to end 2023, said Pat Cummins, the ICC Men's Player of the Month for December.

We are happy with the summer so far and eagerly await the series between the West Indies and New Zealand.

In December, Deepti Sharma won her maiden ICC Women's Player of the Month award after putting up a number of outstanding individual performances for India in all three formats.

It's an honor to be chosen as the ICC Women's Player of the Month for December, said Deepti Sharma, the winner of the title. Right now, I'm feeling really comfortable about my game, and I'm happy that showed in my performances against formidable opposition for India last month. I'm going to keep working hard to make sure I have more times liked these in the future.

I'm honored to have received this award, and it's even more meaningful because fans all over the world voted for me. They and my comrades deserve my gratitude for making this award possible for me.