For the T20 World Cup 2024 squad, New Zealand announced their squad

The New Zealand cricket team announced their 15-player squad for the 9th edition of the 1320 World Cup on Monday. The Kiwis are going for an experienced squad that includes Williamson and fast bowling duo Tim Southee and Trent Boult.

https://www.dadasports247.com/

This is going to be the sixth appearance for Williamson at the T20 World Cup and 4th as the captain of the team, with Southee set for his seventh appearance at the tournament and Boult his fifth as the Kiwis seek a first title in the shortest international format of the game.

There were no major surprises seen in the squad of New Zealand, with key fast bowler Kyle Jamieson and all-rounder Adam Milne ruled out of the event through injury and the likes of Will O'Rourke, Tom Latham, Tim Seifert, and Will Young missing out on selection despite some recent good form against the white-ball.

The coach of New Zealand, Gary Stead, believes he has selected a well-balanced squad and is confident of a strong showing in the month-long tournament.
The first match of Kiwis at the T20 World Cup comes against Afghanistan in Guyana on June 7, with further Group C contests to follow with co-hosts the West Indies, Uganda, and Papua New Guinea.

New Zealand Squad: Kane Williamson (C), Finn Allen, Trent Boult, Michael Bracewell, Mark Chapman, Devon Conway, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Daryl Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee. Travelling Reserve: Ben Sears