Tickets for the IPL 2024 opening game CSK and RCB are still not available online

Ten days remain until the IPL 2024, and anticipation for the competition is already high. The inaugural game of the IPL 2024 season would pit Virat Kohli's Royal Challengers Bangalore against MS Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings. For this year's home matches, CSK has decided to only sell tickets online in order to avoid long lines. Nevertheless, despite the fact that the game is just ten days away, tickets are still not accessible on the website of the ticketing provider Paytm Insider.

Despite the webpage indicating that tickets for the CSK vs. RCB game are "coming soon," Tickets for the Punjab Kings' opening game and IPL 2024's second match against the Delhi Capitals scheduled for March 23 have been made available on Paytm Insider's website. PBKS vs. DC will be played at the Maharaja Yadavindra Singh Stadium in Mohali.

Reports regarding CSK's decision to sell tickets for home matches online surfaced recently with the aim of increasing revenue and keeping fans' convenience in mind. Earlier, fans had to wait in long lines to collect their physical tickets even after buying them online, leading to inconvenience.

Additionally, it meant that many fans were unable to reserve their seats before the tickets sold out. With the implementation of the new procedure, fans will be able to purchase tickets in a fair and convenient manner without having to wait in line.