Post-ICC T20 World Cup 2024, Team India will tour Zimbabwe for five T20Is

On Tuesday, Zimbabwe Cricket announced a bilateral series against the India men's senior team in July 2024. Zimbabwe and India will play five T20Is starting on July 6, a week after the conclusion of the ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2024 in the West Indies and the USA.

The general secretary of the Board of Control of Cricket in India, Jay Shah, revealed that the BCCI pledges its support to Zimbabwe Cricket in its vision for growth and prosperity.

According to Jay Shah, the BCCI has always been a trailblazer in supporting the international cricket community. We are aware that Zimbabwe is going through a reconstruction phase, and right now, Zimbabwe Cricket needs our help. Our steadfast commitment to touring and supporting fellow member boards aligns with our principle of bringing about a positive transformation within the cricketing landscape.

The BCCI shall do every effort to strengthen and improve the commercial viability of bilateral cricket. We have a same goal for the development and success of cricket on the global scene, which is shown in our commitment to help Zimbabwe Cricket.

India Tour of Zimbabwe 2024 Schedule and Fixtures:

1st T20I: Saturday, July 6 at Harare Sports Club, 1.00 pm

2nd T20I: Sunday, July 7 at Harare Sports Club, 1.00 pm

3rd T20I: Wednesday, 10 July, at Harare Sports Club, 6.00 pm

4th T20I, Saturday, 13 July, at Harare Sports Club, 1.00 pm

5th T20I: Sunday, 14 July, at Harare Sports Club, 1.00 pm

India and Zimbabwe last clashed in the T20I match during the ICC T20 World Cup 2022, where the former recorded an easy win.