The Ranchi victory was lauded by Michael Vaughan despite the fact

Michael Vaughan, a former cricketer for England, praises Team India for their five-wicket victory in Ranchi. India took a 3-1 lead in the series after defeating England by 5 wickets at Ranchi in the fourth Test match between IND and ENG. Vaughan took to Twitter to praise the youthful Indian team for beating England in spite of losing the toss and lacking a number of more seasoned and experienced players. On X, he commented, "There are five elite players missing."

Being behind in the first inning and losing the toss. India deserves all the praise. That test victory is quite amazing. Many young Indian players who will be around for a long time are joining the scene.

The fourth Test lacked the presence of several prominent Indian players, including Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, and Jasprit Bumrah. In Ranchi, Dhruv Jurel and Shubman Gill held firm to give India a five-wicket victory. Despite losing the toss to the visitors, the squad went on to win the test. In the fourth Test at Ranchi, India prevailed decisively thanks to their composure.

On Day 3, Ashiwn and Kuldeep's outstanding spell made sure that India's duty was cut short. But at the beginning of Day 4, England came storming back, taking five wickets. Ultimately, India won the fourth Test and took a 3-1 lead in the five-match series after defeating England by five wickets.