In the Rajkot Test, Ashwin is to 'come back and bowl straightaway'

The umpires have cleared Ravichandran Ashwin to return and bowl straight away, much to the delight of Indian cricket fans. Ashwin had to leave the third Test match against England owing to a family emergency in Rajkot. The information that Dinesh Karthik disclosed during his time as a commentator is extremely encouraging for India's bowling attack, given they are presently up against a strong English batting lineup.

India had just 10 players available on the field after Day 2 because to Ravichandran Ashwin's abrupt withdrawal, which was a big disadvantage given England's potent batting lineup. Given his background and potency as a spinner—particularly on grounds that help slow bowlers—his absence was extremely worrisome.

Karthik's news, nevertheless, gives the Indian team new hope. India has gained back a vital tool in their bowling arsenal with Ashwin's return to bowling responsibilities. His participation might change the course of the game, particularly if he can continue his amazing run of form from Day 2, when he took his 500th Test wicket.

The ongoing test gains additional drama from Ashwin's re-inclusion. With Ashwin back in the attack, England, who is now in a comfortable position thanks to a good batting display, will have a fresh test. His versatility and expertise might be key factors in limiting England's scoring pace and generating possibilities for interceptions.

The world's cricket fans will be closely observing Ashwin's performance upon his return. If India can further reduce England's lead, his bowling performance might be a game-changer, allowing them either consolidate their position or force their way back into contention.