India registers its biggest victory in the 3rd Test match against England

India defeated the England cricket team by 434 runs in the third Test between the two sides in Rajkot on Sunday to register its biggest victory by runs in the longest format of the game. India's 372-run victory over New Zealand at the Wankhede in 2021 was its previous largest Test victory margin.

The victory for India against England was built around a solid team performance, with the batting unit recording 400+ totals in both innings. The Indian bowlers were at their vicious best in the final innings, bowling Ben Stokes' men out for 122.

Yashasvi Jaiswal was the star of the match with the bat, with the left-handed batter breaking a flurry of records as he scored a second double hundred of his Test career in the Indian second innings.

The captain of team India, Rohit Sharma, and all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja had earlier laid the foundation with hundreds in the first innings. Jadeja scored a century and a fifer in the last innings, marking the second time in a single Test that he has accomplished both feats. Mohammed Siraj and Kuldeep Yadav were the pick of the bowlers for India in the first innings, with the former claiming four wickets.