Chapter 22

when they finally reached the location, Adora was awake and eagerly looking outside to try and figure out where they were. it was a small Cabin nestled in the woods. it was close to the water, so they could go swimming and boating, beside it was a fire pit with logs, and a girl, perfect for cookouts, as well as a roll down screen on the porch and projector inside for movie nights. a hot tub was nestled a few feet away in a small grove of trees with a small pool right beside it. as they pulled in to park, the Owner of the house, who rented it to them for the week, stepped out with the cleaner. they all got out and met the owner half way , and bow reached over to hake her hand. "Ah right on time! you must be Bow correct?" "yes ma'am thats me, this is Adora, Catra, and Glimmer. " "beautiful! nice to meet you all. Now, everything should be fully functional, just make sure to be careful with everything. in the game room, one of the speakers had to be removed after our last client but dont worry you wont b billed." she said quickly running over basic rules and answering any concerns before giving them the go ahead to the house, as she climbed to her own car. with a final hnk she was gon and the group headed to the door, wanting to explore the small cabin before bringing their stuff inside.

As Adora walked in she took in the interior of the cabin. straight across from the door was a small seating area, with a Fireplace. beside the fireplace and the back wall was a small stack of firewood and sitting on top was some matches and remotes. mantled on the wall was a tv, a smaller one but the Owner said it had a wide range of channels and movies. to the left was a small kitchen with a dishwasher, sink and Oven. a small refrigerator was built into the wall, and beside it was the pantry. Across from the kitchen was the dining room complete with a decent sized table and chairs, with a sliding door that led outside. to the left of the sitting area was a bedroom and bathroom. a slider door that opens to the backyard. up the stairs an to the right was another bedroom set with a sliding door to the balcony. on the other side of the stairs was a bathroom and closet on each side. Bow and Glimmer called her and when she finally found them, they were in the gameroom. a air hockey table was shoved in the corner with a foosball a few feet away, on the other side was a basketball game, and a small set of couches with a tv was nestled in the far corner.

"woah.. for a small cabin it has quite abit..." Adora said softly, patting Swiftwinds head with a soft laugh. "yea! lets go get our bags and settle in.. you guys can have the bottom room, since its easier on you 'dora." Bow said chuckling and leading Adora back out to grab some bags, wondering were catra and glimmer where. "thanks! but i would still be able to go up the stairs." Bow chuckles softly. :i dont doubt that, but it will still be easier, anyway you have a door to the backyard, for Swiftwind to go in and out." bow and Adora started gathering the Bags, though Adora yelped as slender arms wrapped around her. a soft chuckle alerted her to who it was and she relaxed turning and kissing Catra softly. "hey love.. where did you go?" Catra smiles softly and pulls away slowly, grabbing the bags. "me And Glimmer went to check out the Lake then pool, did you check out the house?" Adora nods, and grabs her bag, following catra in while Bow grabbed his and glimmers. "Mhm! bow said we can take the bottom room while they take the top.." Catra nods and heads to the room and puts her bag down, havin Adora do the same before they joined glimmer in the kitchen.

"whatcha making sparkles?" Catra said, dodging a blow at her stomach with a laugh. "shut up catra, and we are doing spaghetti tonight. something simple and easy. down to help Adora? while catra and bow go mess something up?" Catra growled softly and elbowed Glimmer, earning a laugh from sparkles as Catra left grumbling. "sure! what you need me to do?" "you can start the meat, i got the noodles about to boil." Adora nods and starts churning the meat into little bits before getting out a pan and oil. setting it on the stove and turning it on, flinching slightly a the sounds the lighter made, she pours abit oil in it and scoops the meat into the pan, and started to stir the meat, making sure she didn't burn it as it cooked. Catra and Bows yeling had started a fight about who would turn on a movie, the sounds of Swiftwinds barking and jumping up to try and join in. Adora chuckled laugh softly. finishing the meat she check on the noddles as glimmer grabbed the sauce from the pantry. grabbing the strainer and poured the Noodles into it and adding the meat and noodles into the pan, stirring them up, and grabbed plates as glimmer added the sauce. "its just like old times.. when we would have sleepovers and need to cook dinner." Glimmer said softly with a small smile. Adora smiled back and nodded. "i remember that haha.. we would make the weirdest things. Glimmer and adora started laughing, nudging each other softly and still giggling as they start putting up plates.

dinner was full of laughs and stories, with little fighting. Bow and Catra kept fighting over the smallest things, though it was in all good fun, though Adora had to fight off swiftwind fro her plate. they caught up with stories on what was going on while Adora was in the Air Force. when everything was put away they relaxed into the couch, putting on a movie, and still talked with whispers as they watched, though Adora had fallen asleep about halfway into the movie, curled up agaisnt catra and hearing her purring softy with swiftwind at her feet. she could still hear them talking softly,so they didnt wake her, but she didnt mind, just happy to be with her girlfriend.