WHERE DID IT COME FROM?

the basic anatomy of haneul

-- name
the name Haneul means, 'sky' or 'heaven'. Haneul's parents thought his name would define him to be an honest person with charms and no flaws!

--titles
Nation's cheesestick.
At first, ARMY's were panicking over what official title they could give Haneul before all the titles where taken when all of a sudden in one of Jin's VLives of 'Eat Jin', Haneul  barged in and stole a cheesestick claiming that he adored cheese. Jin backed this up, saying that every once in a while, in their groupchat, Haneul would type , 'I like cheese,' and leave it like that, giving ARMY to name him , 'Nation's cheesestick,' as a joke but he eventually changed his instagram bio to it, claiming the title.

Bakery Boy
On one of Haneul's VLives, he once said that when he was younger, he would always stop at the local bakery on his way to school when he lived in France, often buying pasteries, macarons and many others, gaining him the title of Bakery Boy.

Industry's Candlelight.
After a fanfilmed video of Haneul trying to comfort Taehyung after his Grandmother died, he ended up bursting into tears. Namjoon described him shortly as a 'Candlelight,' claiming that after he started doing something, it wouldn't take long until he burst into tears or anything else, gaining a slap to the head by Haneul while still crying. Netizens found this cute as he was trying to stop his own emotions to avoid taehyung feeling even more sad, encouraging him to open up more.

 Netizens found this cute as he was trying to stop his own emotions to avoid taehyung feeling even more sad, encouraging him to open up more

--" Height- 1.69m
--" weight- 58.5kg

*:.. o
APPEARANCE
Haneul doesn't often dye his hair during comebacks, causing his hair being (less... dead) softer than the other members.  His hair grows quickly, causing Haneul to give up on cutting it, just letting it grow. Under his eye and under his lip are 2 small moles. Being the shortest member, he is able to fit in most of the others clothes fine with the exception of them being big. His appearance is described to be puppy-like

Childhood
Haneul was born at La Rochelle in France and stated there until he was 12. Speaking perfect French, he moved to Korea with his parents from a work opportunity. Despite being korean, his korean was poor and often found it hard to communicate with his classmates, his words often being in half Korean and half French. Learning English while at France was slightly easier but he was often teased for speaking French, his classmates calling him a 'Fake Korean'. At the age of 14, his parents died of an experiment gone wrong at the chemistry lab they worked in and Haneul was sent to live with his grandmother in Seoul, gaining a passion for singing, eventually auditioning for bighit.

Tattoo
every single member having a tattoo, Haneul had to get one too. His tattoo being the chinese word for 'truth' hidden right around his collorbone area. The reason for the tattoo was that Bang Sihyuk had told them that they would be able to debut together, their dreams being fufilled when the managed to debut as an eight. Bangtan being together as long as they could and ARMY supporting them wherever they went. (真相)

 (真相)