||-''謙虛--- Chapter 9

First comment! Whaddafuck! thanks for the support you guys <3

Screams were heard throughout the dorm as Seokjin and Namjoon came barging in, panicked at the screams to see the Maknae line having a party.

"What happened?" Seokjin yelled while Namjoon frowned. "Are they drunk? They're not even of age yet."

"Yoongi is." Haneul grinned. "We're celebrating the album coming soon and us debuting in less than a week!" He squealed.

At that time, Yoongi stumbled in, clearly half-drunk. "Ah, Seokjin, Namjoon, we're debuting in less than a week! Celebrate and take some lift off your shoulders."

"Yep! We're nearly debuting! No more dream." Jungkook cheered.

"I think the hyung line are drunk and the maknae line are high on sugar," Namjoon whispered loudly to Seokjin who jumped high from fright.

"This isn't good! YOONGI, HOSEOK, BED. JIMIN, TAEHYUNG, HANEUL, JUNGKOOK, BRUSH YOUR TEETH, WATER, BED." Seokjin yelled, tiredness evident in his face.

"I'm not drunk, hyung." Hoseok piped up from his bunk bed. "I'm still sober. Yoongi is though. The others had sugar."

"Who gave Haneul and Jimin sugar?" Namjoon sighed at the sight of the two trying to climb on the walls, using gum to try and stick on. "Especially gum."

"Gum is great!" Jimin cheered. "It's chewy, It's sticky, It's yummy like-"

"Your cleaning the mess the gum makes, Jimin." Seokjin glared, ignoring Jimin's protests. "And Mr Jung isn't getting out of this one either. Why didn't you stop them?"

Hoseok shrugged. "Who am I to ruin their fun? A party pooper?"

"Yes. Bed. Now. Jimin, Clean up the gum. Taehyung, bed, stop trying to kiss the wall."

Taehyung whinned but he did as he was told and clambered into his bed while nearly falling off. Jungkook started chanting Taehyung's name while the said boy threw a small smirk at the eldest as if saying, 'See? I have a supporter'. Haneul gave a raspberry to Seokjin who gasped, deeply offended while Namjoon was trying hard to contain his giggles.

"We'll be talking about this tomorrow."

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Haneul pouted as he endured his hyung's lectures about the previous night. "We just wanted to celebrate." He murmured. "We've waited so long to debut and just listening to us debut next week makes me feel excited."

Seokjin's fuming face fell into a face of slight guilt. "I'm sorry, but that isn't a way to celebrate, Hannie-ah. We're all excited but this week means more than anything. We need to make sure we're all perfect."

"We already are." The younger pointed out stubbornly.

Seokjin chuckled. "Practice makes perfect."

Just then, Jungkook came peeking over the door, a recorder in his hand. "4 Hours and 27 minutes, Hyung! Just 20 more hours and he would be lecturing you for a whole day!"

"Really?" Haneul's eyes shone before turning back to Seokjin. "Lecture me more!"

Seokjin sighed. "Did you even listen?"

"Nope!"

"Aishhh... Next time, make sure to listen though." He tutted before walking away, his walk having a slight pounce making the two boys giggle.

"Jinnie-hyung's funny." Jungkook smiled. "As well as his handsome face."

Haneul rolled his eyes. "Him and his Narcissism. He's not hotter than me."

"Yet you call him a Narcissist!"

"I didn't! I said he had Narcissism."

"That means the same, Hannie."

"Argue with my dictionary."

"Where'd you get a dictionary from?" Jungkook queried, his face slightly shook.

"YAH- WHERE'S MY DICTIONARY, HYUNG'S MAKING ME STUDY." Jimin's voiced yelled through the dorm making the two boys stop.

Haneul wiggled his eyebrows. "Guess who," he grinned.

"Our schedule's packed these days though." Jungkook laughed. "Surprised how Jimin has time to study when we have a massive schedule in front of us."

Haneul gasped. "Isn't that right? He's spending too much time studying! That won't do, Where's Taehyung, we need another celebration. I still have to become spiderman and hang from the walls."

"Maybe after debut, Hannie-hyung. Maybe after debut we can have some fun.