||-''谦虚--- missing you

Haneul smiled at the text he had recieved not even 10 seconds ago and laughed slightly, recieving a member's notice.

"Who are you texting?" Yoongi asked idly, scrolling on his own phone. "Did you get a secret lover?"

The smile from Haneul's face whiped off immdediately and he started to death stare the carpet for no random reason. "Ew."

Yoongi laughed at his action. "Definately not, Is it Estrella or Kasey?"

"Close, It's Junho."

Yoongi hummed as he put his phone down. "He's alright? I haven't seen him ages."

"Yeah... It's disappointing somehow..."

This got Yoongi's attention. "How so? Is he staying at France for long?"

Junho was at France for research on his job. He was a marine Biologist and enjoyed his job immensely. "No... Not really I guess. He's not coming back in time though."

"Not in time for your birthday, you mean?" Yoongj questioned. "Isn't a month enough time?"

Haneul huffed. "He says maybe a month and a week. He's not sure but definately over a month."

Yoongi sighed. "I'm sorry Haneul. We'll be here for you then. Your brother will definately come back after to celebrate."

"It'd be too late then, hyung. I'm turning 22 in a month and when he comes over, I'd already be 22."

"We have a concert on your birthday in Busan on your birthday actually." Hobi peeked into the living room, Lying on the couch and placing his legs on Yoongi who gave him a glare. "We'll be here with ARMY so you don't need to worry. Your brother will absolutely come next birthday."

"It's the same numbers though." Haneul groaned, earning confused looks from the elders. "Like, 22. There's a two and another two. The next time that happens is in Eleven years. I can't wait that long!"

"You're just complaining because you miss him." Yoongi said, trying to shove Hoseok's feet off. "You'll see him in no time. He loves you way too much to not visit you."

"Mhm... When's the next performance?"

"Hmm... I think maybe in 2 weeks here? We'll stay here for another week or two and then go to Busan where we'll celebrate your birthday." Hobi said, opening up the calendar. "Yeah, that's right."

"Mhmm. What time is it?"

"It's nearly 5," Yoongi answered. "Why?"

"OH SHIT." Haneul cried out loud. "I HAVE TO MEET JIMIN AT THE CINEMA, BYE HYUNGS."

With that, Haneul ran out at lightning speed, leaving the other boys confused and flabbergasted.

Yoongi sighed and laid back on the couch, still having Hoseok's legs on him. "He misses Junho that much?"

Hobi hummed. "He hasn't seen Junho in ages. Junho's been travelling the world for research in something and he's been away from Korea for like, 11 months? Of course Haneul misses him."

"It must be tough for him." Yoongi mused. "He and Junho were closer than him and Estrella and they're stuck to each other like glue."

"It's the brother relationship."

"Yeah..." Yoongi laughed. "I was never as close to my brother. Yeah sure, we were really close but not that close."

"Me and Jiwoo are the same." Hobi chuckled. "She's really different from me but she's a piece."

"You and Jiwoo are headaches together." Yoongi grumbled, getting up. "I'm going to ask Jin something. I'll tell you later."

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝