||-''谦虚--- AMA'S

Haneul being nervous was an understatement. He was bloodly terrified. Dozens of famous and popular artists. BTS was blessed to be one of them. From 2013, their debut all the way up to 2021. 8 years and Haneul was bloody proud of that.

He was 24 now, debuting at 16. The years flew by quickly and Haneul enjoyed every moment of it except for... that.

The time where they were so close to disbanding during 2018...

Behind him were some of the other members, already finished with their makeup and wearing their clothes. The maknae line was currently doing their's and Haneul's was nearly done.

"Haneul-ssi, What type of hairstyle? Your manager suggested that you should pick yourself."

By himself??

"I don't know noona," Haneul admitted. Him and his stylists and makeup artists had a good and nice relationship. "It seems odd. I normally just go for my normal messy hair but this makes me nervous."

"Haneul-ssi, it's fine, we can just go for your normal style?"

"Would that be fine, Noona?" Haneul looked at his stylist with pleading eyes. "I'm not confident with any other hairstyle."

"Of course, Haneul-ssi." His stylist chuckled before grabbing a comb. "Just relax. We still have an hour or two before it starts."

Haneul leaned into his stylists hand, gently brushing his messy hair, letting her style it slightly. It was a slight joy of his. It felt comforable for her or anyone else to brush and play with it. He found it relaxing.

"Jimin-Hyung?"

"Ya?"

"Die."

Jimin was now standing up lingering near Haneul as he was finally finished, pulling weird faces at the mirror to let Haneul see.

"Die? I still have many years to live with ARMY and find the love of my life. I need a kiss with my lover instead of you dirty little shoelings. I need-"

"To die," Jungkook cut in with a cheeky grin. "If we're just dirty shoelings then you're a trash can."

"JEON JUNGKOOK-"

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

The boys were sitting around a table, waiting nervously. There still was a few minutes till the award show started and they were terrified. Dressed in black leather outfits, Haneul started to fidgit around. Clearly uncomfortable.

"I need to go to the bathroom." He suddenly said, abruptly standing up, alarming Jimin to nearly fall from his seat.

"You okay, Haneul-ah?" Yoongi asked, his brow furrowed.

"Yep... Yep... Yep... I'll be back before it starts."

In reality, the boy didn't want to go to the bathroom. He just disliked sitting down in the uncomftorable clothes and disliked the tension around the table. As he was wandering around, he soon found himself lost.

"Are you lost?"

Haneul squealed in fright of a new voice behind him. He was sure that he knew who it was. He had listened to her voice during many interviews he had watched. Oh how he hoped it wasn't her.

He turned around quickly only too see the person he hoped not to bump into while lost.

Ariana Grande.