||-''谦虚--- oh my breading toast, im lost

"Rei! Hello~"

Haneul smiled as Rei's face appeared on his screen while he was wrapped up in his covers.

"Hannie! Have you been to the new cafe thats around starship?"

"Cafe?"

"Yep! It's apparently really good. Well, that's what Jiwoo said."

"Hm... I can leave in 10. You can send me the location?"

"Sure thing. I've asked Hyunjin and Soyeon as well. Well, technically Mingyu and Riki as well but... they're busy. Hyunjin's replied but Soyeon hasn't so I'm just waiting for her to reply."

"Mhm! What time is it? Wait, Oh, it's 11:15... I can probably be there at 12?"

"I thought you'd be ready in 10!"

"I'm walking. Seokjin took away my car after I accidently crashed his. It was a mistake, I swear. It just rolled over onto the fields."

"Yeahh... Sure. I'll see you then!"

"Byebye~"

Haneul sighed as the call cut off and groaned at the thought of getting out of his warm bed, wrapping himself in one last burrito before finally rolling out of bead, groaning when he hit the floor. He yawned as be got iut of his covers, quickly making up his bed messily before finding clothes to wear, quickly settling on a black and navy blue hoodie with oversized jeans.

He frowned as he looked at his messy hair in the reflection of his bedroom mirror, ruffling it up slightly to try and make it neater than before which surprisingly worked. After adding slight touches to his face with makeup, he sat down at the staircase and started sliding down, bumping up and down on each new level.

"Seokjin-hyung!" He yelled at the main door, sliding on his shoes. "I'm going out now~ Rei wants to go to a new cafe near starship. Hyunjin and Soyeon might be there so don't worry!"

"You haven't eaten breakfast." His hyung protested, his voice coming from the kitchen. "You're not taking the car either so you need energy to walk to starship."

"We're going to a cafe, hyung." Haneul dismissed. "I'll be fine, I'll eat when I get there."

"You know the time to come home."

"I'm not a kid." He whined before closing the front door behind him, walking out the driveway where cars were. His, A van, Yoongi's, Hoseok's, Jimin's, Taehyung's and Jungkook's, excluding Seokjin's car which was getting repaired at that moment.

He smiled while he walked out of the area, heading towards starship, listening to TV by Billie Eilish, humming while his headphones sat on his head. He still had the headphones which he had taken from Jungkook pre-debut. Of course he had another pair, but these were the ones he treasured the most.

After for walking for about half an hour, he made his way to starship, half walking, half jogging. He looked around mindlessly, looking for a new building around that would possibly have Rei's head seen through the window. Rei had recently dyed her hair so it wouldn't be that hard... right?

He walked through the area, looking at the shops and other cafe's, confused. He had walked past most of it. Surely it wasn't a prank?

He walked through the streets once more, making sure he hadn't missed it but by the end, he still couldn't find it.

By this time, he had walked past it at least 5 times, still not finding the cafe. He frowned as he brought out his phone, trying to find Rei's contact but a phonecall came in, from Rei herself.

"Rei," He spoke. "Did you send the wrong location? I haven't seen anything in ages. I'm literally off the street, To he honest, I think I'm lost."

Haneul could hear Rei laughing from the other end. "That's why we didn't see you again! He wandered off somewhere else." He also hear other laughes and pouted. Where were they?

"Haneul, You've not gotten lost, we've seen you multiple times." Another female said, recognising it as Soyeon's voice.

"I can't find you."

"And yet we have." A male voice laughed. "You've walked past us at least 8 times. I've began to wonder if you're blind or just stupid."

"Hwang Hyunjin, you better shut your mouth." Haneul warned. "Can you come out? I don't know..."

Rei smiled at Haneul's confused voice at the other side of the phone and got up. "Sure thing, go back to the street you were on, I'll be standing outside the cafe."

"Thank you!" Haneul exclaimed. "Wait. Oh my fucking breading toast. I think I've gone the wrong way. Wait... What turn was it again? I'M LOST AND HUNGRY. TELL SOMEONE TO HELP ME PLEASE. REI??"