||-''谦虚--- Chapter 6

With Taehyung in the group, the bond between all the members matched perfectly

With Taehyung in the group, the bond between all the members matched perfectly. Taehyung's vocals were deep, smooth and silky, almost as if like honey, sliding down a piece of toast. Haneul thought it was a strange expression but the 3 maknae's were glued together as well.

There was always this piece missing though. Even though Jungkook had his sweet vocals, Haneul had his loud ass vocals, Taehyung had his honey vocals as well as Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi having their fast vicious dinosaur rapping, and Seokjin having his egoistical self, there was a piece missing. A vocal person who was gentle and beautiful, yet loud. Not saying that the vocal line didn't have that or they couldn't do that. A person who specifically sang like that.

"Taehyungie~"

Haneul was currently bugging Taehyung to no end. He was on his left side while Taehyung was glued to his bed, refusing to get out. Haneul huffed as the elder refused to move. He thought that he was difficult to wake but Taehyung was on another level. Haneul literally paled at the thought of Jungkook sleeping. He would of probably been a unmoving stone. It was always the other members to wake them and Haneul was given the duty today and he hated it.

"Taehyungie~ Wakey wakey~"

Haneul jumped onto Taehyung who let out a small 'oof' from the sudden weight but soon enough, he was still asleep. Haneul almost started crying. How was Taehyung so hard to wake up?

"KIM TAEHYUNG. WAKE. UP."

The said boy shuffled in his sleep, no doubt stirrinng up but to his disappointment, Taehyung only said, "French Toast, leave me alone," making him feel offended. French Toast?? He was a human not some eggs scambled with bread to be fried.

"TAEHYUNGIE," Haneul wailed, full on emotionally turned and dramatically, pretending to be one of the K-drama female actresses who lost her lover. "WAKE UP, HANHAN MISSES YOU."

More shuffles came from the bed and Haneul pouted, ready to perform an Ariana Grande concert when he heard a voice.

"Aishhh... You wouldn't leave me to sleep for 5 more minutes?"

Haneul perked up at his Hyung's words and looked at his now awake hyung who's eyes were half-open. "I think my eardrums have broken from all your screaming and yelling, to be honest, Hanhan."

Haneul groaned at his teasing but couldn't help but smile at the nickname. He loved the nickname that Hoseok had created and it was stuck within the group. "You wouldn't wake up, Taehyungie. I almost died from exhaustion about the amount of effort I had go use because of you."

Taehyung opened up his covers with a hopeful expression of 'stay with me and let me sleep for 5 more minutes.' Haneul laughed at his desperation and pulled the older's covers off him for him to whine and complain about the cold. "I have to wake up Kookie now. Hurry up." Haneul groaned, waking up Taehyung was traumatising but Jungkook? Hopefully the younger wasn't a lazy sleeper.