||-''谦虚--- CHAPTER 4

Haneul was currently roaming around the building, having nothing to do

Haneul was currently roaming around the building, having nothing to do. He had a free schedule today, finished bothering Yoongi, annoyed Jungkook, played monopoly with Seokjin and Hoseok and Namjoon was out doing who knows what. He was bored to death and was now walking around the building. All the other members were currently out so he was alone.

"Hey, Haneul!"

Haneul felt his head bump into something brick hard before bouncing back on to the floor. He felt a sharp flash of pain through his nose and grimaced, shrugging off the pain.

"Watch where you're going if you don't mind- oh!"

Another jolt of pain came through but this one came with embarrassment. There was manager Kim standing there with another boy like he did a few months ago with Jungkook. The boy had a mild expression of concern on his face as he stared nervously at Haneul who's arse was currently on the floor. A wave of heat flooded through Haneul's face and quickly got up to bow.

"I'm sorry, manager Kim." He mumbled. Seokjin and Manager Kim had once tried to correct his language but gave up as he had soon forgotten after a day. He genuinely tried but it was rather hard to correct.

The manager laughed it off and smiled. "It's completely fine, Haneul my boy. It's nice to see you have some progress with your language." If it was even possible, the said boy had turned a shade darker of red and positively looked like a tomato. "Just in time as well. This is Kim Taehyung. A new member of BTS as well." Manager Kim beamed. "Where are the others? I'm sure that they'll be delighted to see Taehyung."

"They're out currently. They're, er- going out to buy some ice cream...? It's roasting and the air con's broken." He mumbled. It was truly broken but he felt guilty saying that in front of the new boy.

The smile faded slightly at the talk of a broken air con but he grinned anyways. "We'll fix that in no time, eh? Be a good lad and escort Taehyung to the dorms will you? I've got some business, see you later." The manager rushed off, leaving the confused boy in Haneul's protesting arms.

"Er- hi." That was Haneul's attempt to make a start of a conversation. "I'm Haneul."

"Kim Taehyung." The boy replied, his voice deeper than Haneul expecting but instead of finding it scary, Haneul found it cute.

"Your voice is really nice," murmured Haneul. "The tone suits you."

"Thank you, Haneul-ah. You- you're pretty cute, I guess."

The boy blinked in surprise, not seeing that coming. A large smile made its way on Haneul's face as Taehyung looked away sheepishly.

"Thank you! When's your birthday?"

"30th December."

"Ah, a Capricorn," Haneul mused. "Year?"

"1995 in Daegu."

Haneul frowned, knowing that he now had another hyung but perked up at hearing his hometown.

"Daegu?" He asked excitedly. "Isn't that up North? That's really cool, I'm from La Rochelle." His R rolled at the word 'Rochelle'.

"Daegu's south though. I haven't heard of Lah Rochille though."

"Same thing! It's La Rochelle though. Jungkook-shi said the same thing, although his was something like Lar Reshelli. How do you get that from La Rochelle though! It's so different." Haneul pouted.

Taehyung chuckled at Haneul's pout and they continued to walk along the endless corridor, passing by several doors.

"Is there anything that you like to do?"

"Annoy people." Haneuk immediately said. "Well, depends on what people? I like annoying Jungkook especially. It's funny seeing him getting rilled up."

"Jungkook's a member?"

"Mhm. So are you now."

"Well I shouldn't really be." Taehyung said bitterly, his tone lacing with worry and regret. "I went with my friend to support his audition and I ended up auditioning instead. He should be here really. He worked hard for this."

"Hey, Hey, Hey, the auditions are never over, Your friend can re-apply after, it's never over." Haneul comforted as they continued walking down. "Until you realise that I don't have the dorm key."

"What?"

"I DON'T HAVE THE DORM KEY."