||-''谦虚--- scandalous

Haneul laughed while he and his sister cheered at their Ariana Grande concert

Haneul laughed while he and his sister cheered at their Ariana Grande concert. They had managed to get tickets after some of Estrella's friends were sick with the flu and were unable to go.

"She's bloody amazing!" Haneul yelled over the screaming crowd.

"I agree, but turn down your language, we're out in public." Estrella laughed, her pastel pink hair blowing in the wind slightly. "Plus, it's not gonna go well considering how you're part of the K-industry and somehow back in France!"

"Dispatch be screaming right now. It's a positive thrill to see all the members panic seeing me possibly dating someone. Plus, not gonna go well for you actually. I'm from France!"

"France or not, You have European fans! I DON'T WANT TO DATE YOU, PLUS, I MOVED TO FRANCE AT 5."

Estrella was actually English-born. Born in England and lived there from birth till when she was 5, but as if her point was proven, a loud scream was heard over the otherside of the stadium "RUI-AH, BTS ARMY."

"ESTRELLA? AHHH!"

Haneul sighed dramatically. "Ariana Grande gone. We have to go, now."

"NOW?" His sister practically yelled. "WE'VE BEEN SIGHTED."

"Oops." Haneul shrugged before ushering her out, trying to find a near exit which was hard, considering how many people where in the Venue.

"If this is how ARMY feels during concerts, I would feel bad." Haneul murmured. "I'M BEING SQUISHED."

"SHUSH, HANEUL, GET US OUTTTTTTT."

Haneul laughed at his sister's motherly panic. Estrella was his younger older sister who was a minecraft streamer considering her childhood with the game. With over 10M subs on Youtube and him being an International artist, it would be sure to attract attention.

By now, his name was being chanted by a fair amount of people as well as his sisters to the point that Ariana heard it after preforming her song.

"Huh, Rui and Estrella? I'm quite sure that's from... BTS? Estrella is from Twitch streaming if I'm right? ESTRELAZ? I'm sorry if I've gotten it wrong." Ariana laughed.

Haneul felt like fainting. The Ariana Grande knew who he was. Rui, a BTS member. He started smiling uncontrollably and was grinning from ear to ear. "Hear that, Estie? She knows who we are!" He cheered.

Estrella couldn't stop smiling herself despite her screaming at Haneul not even ten seconds before. A small smiled curved onto her face as she looked at her younger brother's positively happy face. "I hear you but we have to go."

"I'm telling Kasey about this later." Haneul mumbled, stars glowing in his eyes. Kasey was their older sister who was also an Ariana Grande fan. In fact, all of their family were except for their grandmother. Their grandfather was an exception though. He loved her as well.

"Sure ya will." Estrella laughed. "C'mon." She said, holding his hand to lead him out the venue, both of them ignoring the screams and yells of their fans.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

"Dating Rumor? What do you mean?!?" Seokjin spat out his tea. "Our Ryu Haneul in a dating rumor?"

The 8 were sitting in Bang PD nim's office, all of them being called in from Haneul's dating rumor. Haneul was seconds away from laughing out loud. It was hilarious. A dating rumor between him and his sister.

"Isn't that what I've just told you?" PD nim sighed. "'BTS RUI been spotted at Ariana Grande concert with Twitch streamer, ESTRELAZ.' It's on Soompi and many others."

"How'd Hannie-hyung get a woman before us?" Jungkook questioned, suddenly feeling all the stares turning to him. "Sorry, sorry, wrong time." He sighed, looking at the ground.

"So, Haneul? Is it true?" Namjoon asked with genuine curiousity. "You with ESTRELAZ?"

Haneul was sulking at this point. They had the same last name, they were both Korean, they had both lived in France, how obvious was it?

"Noo. Haneul's with me." Jimin sulked. "He's been cheating." Jimin accused while Haneul gave a loud dramatic gasp.

"ME? CHEAT ON, YOU? How low am I?"

"Apparently very low." Jimin huffed. "Haneul's a cheater."

"She's my sister you bimbo-"

"Wait, sister?" Hoseok asked. "Isn't Kasey your sister? That wasn't Kasey."

"No shit, Hobi, Kasey doesn't have pink hair, plus, we were with her a few days ago with your sister as well." Yoongi sighed, looking at the picture Bang PD nim had presented to them of Haneul and Estrella at the concert.

"Oh. I forgot about that, Jiwoo likes Kasey by the way-"

"Get Jiwoo to back off Kasey, Hobi. Kasey's off limits." Haneul jumped in to defend his sister's non relationship streak. "Make her wait another 8 years and maybe."

"You're saying Estrella's your sister?" Taehyung piped. "Why's your family all so hot?"

"I'll set you up with my grandma if you want, Taehyungie." Haneul smiled wryly, laughing at Taehyungs scrunched up face. "I have two older sisters and my brother. We're a four, didn't I tell you that?"

"Kasey, Junho, Estrella and Haneul." Namjoon facepalmed himself. "I forgot. You told us before debut..."

"Did he?" Jimin asked, his face in deep concentration. "I don't remember so he's still a cheater."

"Oh my lord, Jimin. I'm not a cheater, didn't you cheat on me during the 'Blood, Sweat, Tears' MV with that stupid statue?" Haneul frowned.

"Yah! That's hyung to you! It was Seokjin-hyung who kissed the statue, not me!"

"You kissed Taehyungie's head once-"

"It was Taehyung! It's always explainable with Taehyung."

"WHAT."

"Hey, Hey, Hey, break it up." Yoongi sighed. "Estrella's Haneuls sister. Thats's it?"

"Yeah." Bang PD said. "I guess that's it."

"A very hot sister apparently from Jiwoo." Hoseok chimed in. "We apparently have a very hot sister and a very ugly child of the family."

"YOU DARE INSULT YOUR ADOPTED CHILD-??"