||-''谦虚--- pet

Haneul grinned widely as he stepped into the camera view. "ARMY~ Guess what I got?"

"I brought Taehyungie with me to name him!

He'll be up soon. He's gone to Namjoon hyung's room to get something."

At that moment, Taehyung stepped into the room. "Is he for sure there?"

"Yep." Haneul said, dragging the p along. "I've made sure so, or else Seokjin hyung would have my ass."

ARMY at this point were as curious as they could be. Had RUI of BTS gotten a pet?

"So will I if he ends up scaring Tannie."

"Sure thing." Haneul waved his hand. "Let me show you him."

Taehyung walked over, blocking the camera view while looking at the creature. His eyes widened. "God! He's beautiful."

"I know." Haneul's happy voice chatted. "I'm just hoping that he'll be alright here."

"Meet, No named pet Ryu!"

Haneul had lifted a snake into the camera's view. The snake was a mix of orange and red, the spots on the serpent being red and the orange glinting from the sun that was beaming through the window. "He's a corn snake. I just got him."

"Trust that Haneul only got it for the species name." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Corn snake."

"Ay!" Haneul wacked Taehyung on the shoulder. "That's not true." He protested.

"It so is. Are you going to give him a name or not?"

The duo and ARMY spent the next hour looking for names for the small snake. Korean, French, English, Whatever they could think of.

"Andre?"

"No, too boring."

"Mathéo?"

"Sounds like maths in english."

"Aloïs?"

"Ew, what name is that?"

"I waas supposed to be named that if I had a French name!" Haneul exclaimed in disbelief.

"My turn, Suwon?"

"That would be good for a dog."

"Bobae?"

"No. Sounds like boba so when I say, 'I want to eat boba' they'll think I'm a pet eater."

"What the fuck."

Haneul groaned as he gently placed his un-named snake back into his new glass cage where he hissed happily, going into his decorative cave. "Please help me, ARMY." He whinned. "I need help here."

Jakob?

Elizabeth!! Name it after me <33

Dumb bitch, it's a boy -_- ^

Alexander, Alex for short!!

Dieudonné? French for 'given by god'

"Dieudonné? Oh! That's such a good name, It's french as well," Haneul cheered.

"Due-don-what?" Taehyung asked, visibly confused. "Diudonneh?"

"Aish, this lion can't understand it. Next one." Haneul said sadly.

Daniel???

The name made Haneul pause in his tracks. Daniel. That reminded him of the foreign boy whom he was friends with at his boarding school. He smiled.

Apparently Taehyung had also caught the name. "What about Daniel?"

"Daniel? I think that's the only name we agree on." The two boys smiled at each other before Daniel had slithered out and Haneul picked him up.

"SEOKJIN-HYUNG, COME MEET DANIEL!" He ran out the room yelling.

Taehyung chuckled while picking up the camera to follow him where he was meeted by a grinning Haneul and a very white Seokjin.

"H-haneul... THATS A SNAKE..."

"WHAT, SNAKEU? WHERE."

The next thing they knew, Seokjin had collapsed on the floor, fainted. The boys exchanged looks before quickly dragging Seokjin away, Daniel now on Haneul's neck where he had snuggled there for warmth.

"I think Seokjin likes Daniel. Don't you think so?"

[this is such a short chapter :( I'm sorry, I've got my higher exams coming up so I won't be as motivated. I'll be finished in maybe two-three months so There won't be a lot of chapters till then. Check out serendipity!! Its an AOUAD fanfic if your interested <3]