||-''谦虚--- Chapter 7

"ALREADY?"

"ALREADY?"

Namjoons loud voice boomed throught the dorm as he was on the phone. "I thought maybe another month or two! What's his name, Manager Kim?"

Muffled voices were heard as the boys were deathly quiet, desperate to hear on what they were talking about. However, to their dissapointment, they couldn't hear anything.

"Vocalist? And he would be the last member? Then we could debut?"

Haneul's ears perked up at the word 'debut' and so did many others. Namjoon had started training 3 years ago and it would be around time they debuted anyway. He was there first.

More muffled voices.

"Ah, Okay. We'll start thinking about it. Thanks, Manager Kim."

Finally the call was over and the boys started asking frantic questions.

"Debut? When?"

"I can't wait!"

"Have they already found another member?"

"Thinking about what?"

"Can I have a cherry?" Haneul asked stupidly, recieving small glares from the other members. "What? I'm not even sure what we're talking about. I only know the words debut right now."

Namjoon sighed but it was a relieved one. "We're going to debut in a year. Maybe even earlier if we work hard. A new boy is joining. Park Jimin, as a vocalist. After that, only hard work is needed and we'll debut."

"This means no fooling around and no more allergic reactions. The last one's for you Haneul." Namjoon pointed out, teasing Haneul who was pouting.

"That was once!"

"Twice actually." Taehyung interjected. "The one with the nuts as well apparently."

"I thought hyung woukd die like those book characters who die from allergic reactions." Jungkook shrugged recieving glares from Yoongi.

"Never let Jungkook read horror or thriller books again. Got it." Yoongi made a mental note.

"We also need stage names."

That gained a reaction out of everyone. Seokjin was gawping while Hoseok had an excited look on his face. Yoongi was staring at Namjoon with a deadpan expression and Taehyung was bouncing up and down with Jungkook who looked confused at the same time. Haneul, however looked like he had shut down.

"What's a stage name? It sounds stupid." Haneul asked.

"Not as stupid as you, Hannie." Taehyung laughed. "It's the name you go known by on albums and stuff. Your celebrity name."

"Can't I just go by Haneul? It sounds better."

"Nope. Fathers orders, Haneul." Hoseok smiled but behind his smile was a warning of 'you do that and you're sleeping on the couch for a week.' "The family has to be special."