||-''谦虚--- missing you (sibling pov backstage)

Estrella's loud laugh could be heard backstage as she was laughing at her stylist's jokes while Junho was on the couch sleeping on a grumpy Kasey.

"Geez. It's always the second oldest, why the fuck does this happen?" Kasey grumbled. "Estrella? A little help? My leg has died!" She exclaimed.

Estrella laughed at her older sister's exaggeration and turned over towards her after her stylist finally left her alone. "Sucks to be you. Let Junnie sleep, he just came over by plane a while ago with me and was living on caffeine. He couldn't even sleep on the plane."

"Well that's because your not dealing with 60kg on your fucking leg, are you?" Kasey near-screamed. "I've literally had him on for nearly an hour and that doesn't include the times he clings onto me like a leech. Is it always me who he clings onto?"

Estrella shrugged. "I guess attachment issues run in the family. Sunshine's attached to Junho, I'm attached to Sunshine, Junho's attached to you and maybe your attached to me?"

Kasey snorted as she turned the TV on. "Keep dreaming. I'm attached to the good old grandma who's the only sane member of this family."

"Hey!" Estrella whined. "Chat, you hear that? She's bullying me!"

"Good to know you're live and secretly recording our conversations." Kasey groaned. It wasn't the first time Estrella had gone on live without them noticing. "You would think that you had no life at this point and be a couch potato." She spoke in Korean. They siblings often spoke in English or French for easy communucation but Kasey felt like this was an exception.

"AY! I AM A COUCH POTATO, DON'T USE THAT AS AN INSULT." Estrella yelled as she was being escorted to the dressing room, having to leave behind her phone.

Kasey sighed finally and reached for Estrella's phone, turning the view on her to see the chat go on fire, comments rapidly appearing.

OMG. THAT'S KASEY??

we've never seen her before but shes hot 😭

she's so pretty istg

face goals

can I use your face for my RCTA transition?

can we see Junho?

be my girlfriend for 10 seconds.

what are you doing right now with Estrella and Junho? Estrella never told us.

Kasey chuckled at the last comment and looked around. "Well... It's our sunshine's birthday and we're here to see him as he's on a concert."

CONCERT?

WAIT A MOMENT, HUH?

IS IT HUENING KAI?

DUMB BITCH ITS RUI

sunshine? they all call them that? that's so cute

Suddenly, she felt the weight of her leg lighten slightly and she groaned in relief. "Good to see you're up."

Junho nodded slightly before rolling around, ending up falling on the floor with a loud crash. Noises of whines were heard as Kasey simply blocked them out, looking at the comments once more.

Who was that?

NO SHE'S TAKEN???

the way she ignores it like she's used to it 💀

Kasey licked her lips slightly and rolled her eyes. "Say hello to couch potato number two, Junho."

The camera suddenly turned to Junho who was face flat on the floor. Junho gave a noise of complaint and tried to slap the camera out Kaseys hand unsuccessfully. "I swear to fucking god Kasey-"

Do they all swear this much?

Estrella swears like a goddamn sailor, Kasey swears sometimes and Junho swears the first time we get to see him. Is this a family trait or what

HELP

Kasey tutted. "Don't swear on god, Junho. We may not be religious but other people are."

Junho finally sat up, his hair all ragged and messy while Kasey stiffled a snort. "Unnie's gonna be so mad at you."

"Why do you get to call the stylist Unnie while I can only call her Ms. Park? I CALLED HER NOONA AND SHE CHASED ME WITH A SHOE." Junho exclaimed. "Watch her even let Hannie call her an idiot."

Hannie?

ITS THE SUNSHINE YALL

I SWEAR ITS SO RUI, HIS REAL NAME IS HANEUL, NICKNAME'S HANNIE.

IM DYING

"I'm back!"

Kasey gave the loudest groan as she heard Estrella's loud voice. "Why do I have to be the oldest child?"

"Stells!" Junho grinned. "Welcome back to the show, Today we're on with Kasey Ryu to annoy the shit out of her!"

"That sounds tasty-"

"ESTRELLAAAAA."

WE GOT THE LAST NAME

RYU HANNIE?

NO DUMBASS ITS RUI, I SAID IT

RYU HANEUL'S THE SUNSHINE

JSHSJJSJJAJJA