The Holo-Diary

They were all taken into custody of the former Sector Seven, now just the government as Sector Seven was disbanded after the secret of Megatron was kept. Sam walked into his room that he was assigned temporarily until Mission City was under wrap. Rover sat down on his leg as he put the disk down on his bed, 

"Do you think that we should listen to it now?"

Rover frowned and nodded, 

"Yes,"

Sam nodded and pressed the button. An immediate awe came onto his face as he saw his older sister in a hologram, she was in her army outfit and sitting down in a chair with her hands interlaced as she looked up with a sad expression on her face

"Hi, Sammy...you are seeing this for a specific reason...I died and you met someone who gave you this. I only hope it was Will that gave you it...because if it wasn't, then he didn't make it either. I hope you and Rover are okay and doing great. At this moment, you are currently 15 and I just finished this project. I knew I would never be able to give you a proper goodbye, and this was the next best thing that I could think about. I love you Sammy, I always have from the moment I held you. I know you are going to do fantastic things, not just because I joined the army and gave mom and dad a heart attack, but you are a bright soul Sammy, you are kind and brilliant if you set your mind to it. Use your brain, get yourself that girl that you mentioned to me, Mikaela. Any girl or person would be lucky to have you in their life, I know I am. I will always be in your corner, Sammy, no matter where I am, I will always be rooting for you. Take care of Rover for me, and Rover take care of Sammy, he will need his only friend more now than ever. And GET HIM ANOTHER FRIEND! Like Jesus Christ! And not that Miles guy you just mentioned last week, he seems okay but I don't think he's the one for you buddy. Anyways, I gotta start heading out. I leave every small shit I left behind to you, Will is gonna keep all my weapons cuz I don't want you blowing yourself up, if he sees something that works for you he knows to give it to you. I know I haven't visited, but I needed to keep you safe and that meant being away from you so you didn't have to see all the bad parts of being a soldier. Just never forget Sammy, No Sacrifice, No Victory. I love you, baby bro,"

Sam started crying again as Rover sadly picked up the diary and hugged Sam again.