Spark-Attack

Mazikeen held on tightly to the pillar as she saw the ground get further and further away, 

"Oh shit shit shit shit, I am never going to hear the end of this,"

She held up a new ring and pressed on it, 

"Hey, bestie, buddy, I'm in need of that favor!"

She groaned as she didn't get a response back, 

"Oh, this is so getting me in trouble,"

She tapped her mask for the comms,

"Optimus?"

"Mazikeen! Sentinel claimed to have offlined you!"

"Oh, please, I'm pretty much immortal at this point...but I need you to listen closely. I know you are fighting right now, but I need you to hear me,"

"I am listening,"

"I don't blame you. Sure, I'm still pissed that you didn't mention the whole space bridge shit to me, but I don't blame you for how Sentinel turned out to be."

"Mazikeen...I am at fault-"

"Oh, shut up Optimus, everyone makes mistakes, our mistakes make us all the more human!"

"That's what your brother told me,"

"Well, I did pretty much raise that kid aside from my parents. But I want to also tell you one more thing,"

"What is it?"

"I give you my full fucking permission to date my cousin after this shit is over-"

"W-What?!"

"Oh please, I'm not blind, Optimus. You both care about each other! So! After this shit, you go talk to her, apologize for being an idiot, and fucking confess to her!"

"Mazikeen...why are you telling me this?"

Mazikeen looked down again and sighed, 

"I don't know if I'm coming back...but I'm not giving up just yet,"

"Mazikeen? What do you mean?"

"Just focus on your fight with your old mentor. I know you are right now, but yeah, bye, Optimus,"

She cut off the line and pressed her mask again, and smiled nervously as she saw how far up she was going,

"Hey, Will! My favorite person in the world,"

"What the fuck did you do this time?"

"Oh, you are going to laugh so hard,"

"Oh, no,"

Mazikeen winced, 

"So, uh...you see...I want you to try looking up for the control pillar,"

"What?"

"Yeah, um. Once you see it...let's just say...you will find me,"

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥

Will looked up, 

"Hey! Does anyone see the control pillar?"

Epps squinted his eyes, 

"No?"

Sunstreaker and Sideswipe slid by them and stopped, 

"What is it?"

Will sighed, 

"Mazikeen is on the comms with me and said that when we find the control pillar, we find her,"