Comfort

Sam nudged Mazikeen,

"Do you want to go with Jazz or Bumblebee and me?"

Mazikeen chuckled and glanced at him,

"And become a third wheel for my baby brother and his girlfriend? I think the hell not!"

Sam laughed,

"We are driving to pick her up,"

Mazikeen nodded,

"I know,"

Rover nudged Sam,

"Come on, Sam, we will be late,"

Sam laughed,

"To pick up Mikaela? I texted her that it would take a few,"

"I have learned that girls do not like waiting,"

Mazikeen laughed and nodded,

"That you are right, Rove, let's get going!"

Mazikeen finally got into Jazz and glanced at his dash,

"Hey, we are going to get Mikaela. Bee knows the way so just follow him again,"

"Are you alright?"

Mazikeen tilted her head,

"Yes, why?"

Mazikeen felt Jazz rev up a little bit before he started following Bumblebee, 

"You came out from the garage looking sad,"

Mazikeen sighed and looked down at her hands, 

"It's fine...it's just my mom,"

"That is your carrier, right?"

"Yeah...the one that gave birth to me,"

"What happened with your mother?"

Mazikeen sighed,

"You do not have to tell me, lil M, if you don't want to,"

Mazikeen shook her head, 

"No, it's okay...we just never had a good relationship...she never really understood my love for inventing and why I joined the army,"

"Why not?"

Mazikeen hollowly laughed, 

"Oh, she just thinks that a girl shouldn't fight, a girl shouldn't get her hands dirty with grease...a girl shouldn't speak out, shouldn't voice her thoughts around guys...and a girl should not be like me,"

Jazz immediately tightened his seatbelt around her as his way of hugging her, 

"Lil M?"

"Yeah?"

"You are absolutely amazing the way you are. Hell, you are doing something that no human has ever done before! You are the best human inventor I know, and I don't know that many but let's ignore that. We all like you the way you are, and I don't care what your creators say. You should never change for anyone. You are perfect just the way you are, lil M. Hell, you have power that so many humans would most likely abuse, but you want to use it for good. You are a good and kind person, lil M. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise,"

Mazikeen let a tear fall from her eyes as she put her hand on his dashboard,

"Thank you, Jazz...I really needed that,"

Jazz laughed, 

"Oh, I know. It comes with me being the best guardian ever,"

Mazikeen laughed,