The Past Explained

Epps nudged Will,

"Want to start the bets again?"

Will laughed and Jazz stopped by them,

"Bets?"

The two looked up at him and nodded. Epps smirked,

"Yeah, let's see which one gets the nerves this time,"

Will laughed and punched Epps' shoulder,

"Bobby, you know how they left it off, it's not the same this time,"

Epps raised his hands in surrender,

"Hey now, you say that to Mynx's smile,"

Every Autobot turned to their conversation, the two were the only humans left in the hangar now. Ratchet tilted his head, 

"What about Maze's smile,"

Will smiled softly and glanced at the door, 

"Mynx always has a tendency of hiding her true emotions, but you can tell when she is truly happy...and she is right now,"

Jazz crossed his arms, 

"What about with her brother?"

Epps nodded his head, 

"She is, just not with her parents around,"

Will nodded, 

"She has a horrible relationship with her parents, which you saw when you went with her, Jazz,"

Jazz sighed and nodded, 

"Yeah,"

Optimus finally spoke again, 

"Who is this Eddie to her?"

Will and Epps shared a look and Will sighed, 

"That, my friend, is something we don't know just yet. They did date when we first formed our squad, but they broke up after Eddie joined us for one tour. It was mutual...but I know they both did not want to."

Ironhide frowned, 

"Why did they?" 

Epps sighed, 

"There were some things that happened on our tour...and it effected them both pretty bad. Eddie got shot and he almost didn't make it, but Mynx saved his life...but the thing is, he took the bullet for her, and Mynx does not like having people risk their life for her, never did. He decided that he wanted a break from the army to go home and look after his son...then he left and Mynx closed herself off for a week, she felt guilty that she wasn't able to help him more,"

"And that, my giant friends, is the story behind Mynx and Eddie...they were always together back then, never one without the other."

Sunstreaker crossed his arms, 

"If he hurts our sister, he will get hurt,"

Will laughed and patted his foot, 

"Trust me, Sunstreaker, I told him that when he finally asked her out. I'll tell you what he said to me. 'Sir, if I hurt her, you have to put a bullet in my skull because there is no way in hell that's me,'"

Sideswipe nodded, 

"Suitable,"

Epps laughed and nodded, 

"When I tell you, Will looked like he was punched in the gut. I bet you he wished he said that to Sarah's dad!"

Will glared at him as all the Autobots laughed except one. Ratchet nodded,